Who's here to stay?

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
A lot of people on Ci move their old build threads into VIP, killing post counts. I lost hundreds of posts when I did that a couple times.
And I agree with Tom, an appropriate balance between being informative and f**king with noobs occasionally makes a site fun. The internet isn't always a nice place and we're not exactly saving homosexual polar bears in Africa from persecution from the local tribes and other fanatics

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i want more d**k picks and more vag shifting, that is my platform. if i were a mod i would mandate it!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have no problem with heckling. I guess the term "bullying" just doesn't sit right with me. Bullying implies picking on someone's insecurities and intentionally making them feel inferior for your own personal benefit.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have no problem with heckling. I guess the term "bullying" just doesn't sit right with me. Bullying implies picking on someone's insecurities and intentionally making them feel inferior for your own personal benefit.
what if they are inferior. then it's just stating the facts.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how come we are so soft now. grow a backbone get bullied show them they are wrong. pussy

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I missed this thread somehow. The Civic is for sale, since I now have the Audi, but I'll still be here! I love the s**t that goes on here, and I would love for more heckling/trolling. Alas, people get butthurt far too easily.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you dont remember when he brought his troll friends over from ci and caused a ton of ruckus? most fun weve had here in some time.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Dual? Was it that severe?
It was some kid trying to advise a 16 year old on how to make 600whp with YouTube videos. I let him know how retarded he was and he decided to argue.
you dont remember when he brought his troll friends over from ci and caused a ton of ruckus? most fun weve had here in some time.
Lmao, I remember that!! I actually never got any infractions for that, everyone kinda came over on their own when they saw me posting, lol.
We stay trolling on Ci

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I miss post whoring on this forum! I still creep the threads from time to time, but i barely ever post....anyways... suuup?

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sadly i can't be quite as honest anymore since everyone gets so butt hurt theses days. and i'm teetering on the edge of getting banned