Who's here to stay?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm just curious. A lot of people have come and gone in the two and half years I've been on here.
Some of you guys I consider friends, but you're all family to me! :beer: lots of us are getting new cars, not civics even, and will likely venture out to other forums surrounding their newly found interests. I'm not into modifying my car or all that jazz anymore, but I stick around for the community. So I'm just wondering, who's here to stay? Who's thinking about leaving?

I really appreciate the community we have here. Y'all have been here for me to help from everything from personal issues, to technical problems. The site has gotten a lot slower, and I don't want this to dwindle away. Does anyone know Justin's take on this? Does he plan to carry on clubcivic no matter how inactive the site becomes?

On another note I'm glad a lot of the OG's are back on here for now, unfortunately under grim circumstances, but their presence is appreciated and I'm happy to see the increased activity.

This came out really gay. :ghey:

CO671

Registered VIP
I'm not really one to be in Off Topic section and hang out with ya'll (maybe because i'm part of the younger generation) but for the most part I have noticed it's been slowing down since I first came on here.

Like... seriously the activity on this site has been slimming every month.

:(

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not really one to be in Off Topic section and hang out with ya'll (maybe because i'm part of the younger generation) but for the most part I have noticed it's been slowing down since I first came on here.

Like... seriously the activity on this site has been slimming every month.

:(
Do you see my name? :lol:

I'm only 20. You've been on this site almost just as long as I have. Join in the conversation :P

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
When I sell my Civic, I probably won't post anymore

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:( not even in off topic? You're a cool guy. I love hearing about your racing. I may not post on your threads occasionally because I can't offer more than a "that's awesome" due to my limited knowledge of racing :lol:

And I find it hilariously awesome that you've raced two rental cars since I've been on here. That challenger you rented for your fathers wedding, and the corvette just recently.

I pay attention :P

CO671

Registered VIP
Do you see my name? :lol:

I'm only 20. You've been on this site almost just as long as I have. Join in the conversation :P
Lol well i'm 18! Close enough!

^ I have a feeling this is true to me too. Although I'm still working on a huge 96-00 archive list if I end up selling my Civic I might just ditch the project. I really wanted to bring the archive here in hopes that it could bring some more activity to the site.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol well i'm 18! Close enough!

^ I have a feeling this is true to me too. Although I'm still working on a huge 96-00 archive list if I end up selling my Civic I might just ditch the project. I really wanted to bring the archive here in hopes that it could bring some more activity to the site.
Boo! If you want site activity up, stay here and post lol

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
:( not even in off topic? You're a cool guy. I love hearing about your racing. I may not post on your threads occasionally because I can't offer more than a "that's awesome" due to my limited knowledge of racing :lol:

And I find it hilariously awesome that you've raced two rental cars since I've been on here. That challenger you rented for your fathers wedding, and the corvette just recently.

I pay attention :P
Haha, I was just kidding, I don't even own a Civic. You guys are all pretty chill, for the most part; I figure I'll stick around

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
I will own a civic in the near future, just looking for a shell. I miss drag racing and it's time to build something

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I don't own a Civic either. All I have left is my DD Legend and the wifes odyssey. When I finally get to CA, i'm planning to pick up a BMW E30 but i'll still be coming here for OT and what not. The job i'm in now makes it easy to surf but my new job probably won't be so my OT posts will probably slim down.

Either way. CLUB CIVIV FOR LIFE! ... or least for the forseeable future :thumbs up

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't own a Civic either. All I have left is my DD Legend and the wifes odyssey. When I finally get to CA, i'm planning to pick up a BMW E30 but i'll still be coming here for OT and what not. The job i'm in now makes it easy to surf but my new job probably won't be so my OT posts will probably slim down.

Either way. CLUB CIVIV FOR LIFE! ... or least for the forseeable future :thumbs up
Yay! :D you're an interesting character, I'd definitely hate to see you go

No homo :P

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've had two integras and I'm still here and will continue to be here.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm not leaving anytime soon even when I sell my civic and get a miata. I like the community here as well even if it's dwindling. I'll just end my lame build thread I had on my civic, and make a new one for the Miata since this is a car I want to boost.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What's a civic? :lol:

Just kidding. Even though I haven't owned one in 3 years I still post here regularly, just not as much in off topic, moreso in VIP. If you wanna chat about them tweedz, you know where to find me. ^_^

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm here fo sho. But I'm too lazy to make a ghey reply like everyone else lol.

Although the phrase "fo sho" should've been ghey enough for you.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm here fo sho. But I'm too lazy to make a ghey reply like everyone else lol.

Although the phrase "fo sho" should've been ghey enough for you.
Ghey enough fo sho! :ghey: