young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Idk how to do that either
Quote a post, and instead of entering a reply, copy that quote. Quote another post, and then paste the one you previously copied, and then copy them both. Continue on until all have been quoted

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Quote a post, and instead of entering a reply, copy that quote. Quote another post, and then paste the one you previously copied, and then copy them both. Continue on until all have been quoted
Ah i see. Sounds like a lot of work

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd like to be on here more often, especially now that I'm considering buying a new Civic. Deployments and such do make it a bit difficult, not to mention all you hippies out there are hard to relate to. :lol: I kid, I kid. I'm even a little sad to see this site dwindling down a bit... although I've never been a major contributor, ClubCivic has been a wealth of information for me as well as a good source of entertainment.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looking at all these older member, did a bunch of threads get deleted? all you guys under 1k?

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Back in the day, Off Topic posts used to count towards your post count. As I understand it, around 2003 or so they stopped counting those. Which brought Anfrey's post count from about 253,000 to 19,000. :lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Back in the day, Off Topic posts used to count towards your post count. As I understand it, around 2003 or so they stopped counting those. Which brought Anfrey's post count from about 253,000 to 19,000. :lol:
Who has the highest post count now? Anybody on a pc that can tell me?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: four hundred away from third place

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If the site was as busy as it used to be i couldve done that in a couple days. How do u think jezek and green 91 and rolla have so many? I was inactive for a couple years and thats when they ran away with it.