5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That messs hit everywhere. And there was no accident about it, f**k that guy

Projekt_2nr

Respected
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whatever you do, don't join the Ricer of the Day FB group. 32k people in it... it's literally a s**t show. It will make even the busiest forums, in their prime, look like saints!

This FB page did, however, manage to take down a business. The business, Watercooled Industries, has a shitty racist owner. The owner accidentally said some racist things using his WCI FB login rather than his personal one. ROTD FB group got word of this and s**t on them so bad, their Twitter and FB are gone, contact info taken off their website... it even hit Jalopnik!
haha that was just last week! did you see WCI's facebook page haha i wish i would have screenshot it before he took it down then he said he was hacked, what a douche. i was lurking on nwp4life for a set of there wheels and other wheel pages, i mean who wouldnt want a set of wheels for cheap haha they would eventually fall into the category of rare overpriced goodies eventually

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha that was just last week! did you see WCI's facebook page haha i wish i would have screenshot it before he took it down then he said he was hacked, what a douche. i was lurking on nwp4life for a set of there wheels and other wheel pages, i mean who wouldnt want a set of wheels for cheap haha they would eventually fall into the category of rare overpriced goodies eventually
I didn't see their page but I'm not surprised. Dude is a f***ing moron! :lol:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
one of his cowerkers hacked it lol and photoshopped all the images racist. swastikas on wheels and cotton it was bad. they made jalopnik http://jalopnik.com/racist-tirade-sends-aftermarket-wheel-company-into-inte-1789531602
Same page I linked to in my previous post.

Definitely not photoshopped. And not hacked.. that's nothing more than an attempt to cover up. His gf even responded publicly, saying that Chris (owner of WCI) was kind of going through a tough time and that she didn't condone the words that he said.

article said:
Lebron also showed FOX 17 an apology Watercooled Industries sent via their Instagram account which states: "I am SO SORRY! I don't believe in anything that I said and it isn't what I stand for. With all the things you have said and done as it relates to my Girlfriend I just couldn't take it anymore. That is no excuse and I am so sorry."
http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/12/02/man-stunned-by-racist-threatening-messages-he-received-from-bus/21619495/

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I usually check CC at least once a day at work. Not much to do here though... I mostly just drop the banhammer on spam accounts now haha

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's those darn kids and their instabooks.

For real though, I haven't found a single new-age social network that's half as good as a technical forum. :|

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
New phone, who dis?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh hai!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tapatalk doesn’t want to work for clubcivic for me, so I don’t check as often as I used to.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tapatalk is still a thing?

Man, when are cellphones going to stop being garbage and start being useful?

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When they stop trying to cram all the features of a computer onto something meant to make & receive calls

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tapatalk blows. I invest in a company where the CEO now heads Tapatalks blockchain advisory board. f**ker sold a bunch of forums to Tapatalk and the price is tanking. Pulled most of my shares. f**k him and Tapatalk lol