Why did this site die, and how to fix it.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s**t man, that's not cool. Any chance of it pulling through? :(

It would be awesome though if even still, you and others in your situation would come hang out with us. I get tired of talking to these assholes all day :lol:

200STM

I am one of the newbies here, I just this website so I can get into the culture of working on your cars at home and learning the basics of a mechanic. I am going to be as active as I could and looking forward to chatting around with the rest of you here in cc.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
s*** man, that's not cool. Any chance of it pulling through? :(

It would be awesome though if even still, you and others in your situation would come hang out with us. I get tired of talking to these assholes all day :lol:
Gee, thanks. :lol:

I am one of the newbies here, I just this website so I can get into the culture of working on your cars at home and learning the basics of a mechanic. I am going to be as active as I could and looking forward to chatting around with the rest of you here in cc.
Sounds great man. Glad to have you with us, and welcome to the club!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Having the site redirect could improve SEO but not sure how much. Shouldn't be all that hard to implement either.

Being nice to the newbies has never happened and will never happen :lol:
Shut it Prez!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think a lot of the problem is that all of you are overthinking it and trying to conform.

Not sure i know how to properly explain it right now but it seems to me you are trying to take something that works and is small and turn it into an overruled ridiculous empire that is destined for destruction...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
I think a lot of the problem is that all of you are overthinking it and trying to conform.

Not sure i know how to properly explain it right now but it seems to me you are trying to take something that works and is small and turn it into an overruled ridiculous empire that is destined for destruction...

It's a car forum, not a drug cartel :lol:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

I can see where you're coming from. I like the smaller group feel too, but I wouldn't mind if it was a bit larger. There was a time when I knew I could log on for a few minutes, at any given point in time, and have a discussion I wanted to take part in. That isn't always the case anymore. Although, these last few days have been pretty nice. Between this thread, and some of the increased activity in off topic, I've been enjoying myself.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can see where you're coming from. I like the smaller group feel too, but I wouldn't mind if it was a bit larger. There was a time when I knew I could log on for a few minutes, at any given point in time, and have a discussion I wanted to take part in. That isn't always the case anymore. Although, these last few days have been pretty nice. Between this thread, and some of the increased activity in off topic, I've been enjoying myself.

Im glad that made sense. I was pretty exhausted when i wrote that.

Id like to elaborate more later when i have some time.