why dont ep3's get love??

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I wouldnt buy a base RSX because its slow as s**t, so why would I buy an EP3?!?

It just looks ugly. EF, EG, and EK hatches look soo nice, then the EP came out looking like fuggin hamster.

They should have been fitted with AT LEAST 180hp from factory. 160hp? WTF?! The EM1 has that much, they should ADD horse power to every new gen.

Ltrain

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this dont make much sence because most honda heads say they love the FIT (mini val basically) and then u have people that dislike the ep3???

if the ep3 is ugly then the fit is cancer to the eyes

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wouldnt buy a base RSX because its slow as s**t, so why would I buy an EP3?!?

It just looks ugly. EF, EG, and EK hatches look soo nice, then the EP came out looking like fuggin hamster.

They should have been fitted with AT LEAST 180hp from factory. 160hp? WTF?! The EM1 has that much, they should ADD horse power to every new gen.
because that added 30lbs of torque while running 87 octane and getting mid-30's mileage don't represent upgrades.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
When I see an Ep3 all I think is "hey, there is an easy race"...

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Because they were too expensive for the price of a motor that didn't impress more than a B16 would.

Of course they look like minivans as well but over the years there are certain mods that make them look decent.

Also, a lot of EP3 owners swap their motors for the better Ks

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
add more horsepower huh, i guess making more torque is old fashioned. so i guess the S2000 AP2 is a piece of junk compared to the AP1 because it makes the same horsepower but with a bigger displacement engine. I guess the guys at honda are idiots then.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I happen to enjoy torque, hence the incoming 2.4 upgrade.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i don't have a problem with my ep3

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Because they were too expensive for the price of a motor that didn't impress more than a B16 would.

Of course they look like minivans as well but over the years there are certain mods that make them look decent.

Also, a lot of EP3 owners swap their motors for the better Ks
I wouldnt want to buy an Si just to swap the motor.

Sianara

Fuc A V8!
5+ Year Member
about EP3

seams like everyone i talk to dont like them. I dont know whycause i think they look good (dropped of course), plus u dont have to worry about theft as much as other hondas and considering the ep3 already has a K, a K20 swap would just pop right in withoug having to spend $$ on a k20 eg for example.

well anyways im lookin to get a ep3 as my next car

HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT THE EP3???
Trust dude let the ney sayer's say what they will. Because they "DON"T KNOW" I have 1 and i have more fun handing pep's their ass. The K20a3 is a hell of a motor K series is the s**t the rest are living in the past cause they CAN'T aford one lol. I street race mine ALOT if it boosted i screw:d but n/a their ass is mine buy it you won't be sorry, Have fun later.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Trust dude let the ney sayer's say what they will. Because they "DON"T KNOW" I have 1 and i have more fun handing pep's their ass. The K20a3 is a hell of a motor K series is the s**t the rest are living in the past cause they CAN'T aford one lol. I street race mine ALOT if it boosted i screw:d but n/a their ass is mine buy it you won't be sorry, Have fun later.

theres no point to keep bringing all of these old ass threads back up.. read the date of the last post on pretty much every post youve made on this website... just a suggestion

Last edited:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
theres no point to keep bringing all of these old ass threads back up.. read the date of the last post on pretty much every post youve made on this website... just a suggestion
Got to give him credit, he obviously is using the Search button.

We always seem to bash noobs for posting in an old thread, but if they create a new one, people are going to bash them for starting a thread on something that was already discussed.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its still a Honda, so, shut up.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got to give him credit, he obviously is using the Search button.

We always seem to bash noobs for posting in an old thread, but if they create a new one, people are going to bash them for starting a thread on something that was already discussed.
yeah but most of his posts are about himself, "love me daddy" type of s**t. That's how alot of his posts in tech are, not even answering the questions AND the threads are from like 2007. :lol: