Why wont anyone trade there d16 turbo swap for my ls swap

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
because you don't use the correct form of there in your thread title. They think you're talking about a place instead of something they own.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whtcivic93 said:
omfg i want turbo so bad now... thats badass biz

got a link to yourmodlist.. or do you have one?
thanks dude :D I have a mod list on here somewhere, I just don't know where :???: Just all junkyard DSM stuff, 14b turbo @8psi tuned with a apexi safc2

*back on topic*
If you notice, singlecam v-tec's keep on getting more expensive :( I bought mine from D.A.P. for $400 bucks waranteed. I guess they have them now for $600 :shock:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Snake_Shit said:
ill trade. stock d for stock LS. no way will someone give up thier hard work they put into the turbo to just revert back to N/A. i would trade a turbo d for a B18C anyday. but not a B18B. you mustve bumped your head man.
:werd:

Stock D for stock LS...sure :lol: But why would they give up the turbo they already bought?
LowNotSlow said:
because you don't use the correct form of there in your thread title. They think you're talking about a place instead of something they own.
Why won't anyone trade (that) there d16 turbo swap for my ls swap
:lol: Sorry, first thing that came to mind.

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe because it looks kind of sketchy that you are trying to trade an ls for a sohc...or the fact that your sig says"why must i blow motors" or something to that effect