Wildwood, FL

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sup yall? I live in Wildwood, Sumter County, FL, at the northern END of the FL turnpike , or where the turnpike meets I-75. If anyone's in the area some time IM me or somethin', maybe we can meet up somewhere. A lotta people who come to florida ride through my town and don't even realize it. I meet famous bands, and singers, and s**t at the Steak n' Shake here often. So, it's very possible that if yur in the central FL area and on yur way to disney or somethin', coming from the north, u might pass thru here. Jus let me know. Hopefully yall don't come by TOO soon tho, cuz my car's not much to look at right now. :oops: But, HEY i can look at YURS...if it's tight. -PEACE OUT-

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im in daytona beach, florida.. is that close?

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im in daytona beach, florida.. is that close?
jacksonville's at the VERY northern border of FL.
i'd say maybe hr. hr 1/2. not certain. :?

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh ok cool.. i had no idea where it was

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude quick whoreing.. if u want to advertise please contact the webmaster.. ok now with that said.. how much for an r33 skyline front and kaminari sides and rear for a 2k1 civic 2dr.. all in urethane

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
please take off caps.. and with that said another question....where in florida are u at bc i could just come pick it up to save on shipping.. bc i was quoted 480 to pick the sides and rear up in jacksonville and when u get the r33 front tell me how much it is

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DROCK03, r the engines new/ used? do u also deal with transmissions, mounts, and other necessary hardware for a swap? how much for a b16a2 with tranny(if aplicable) that is at least fairly new? i could probably pick my stuff up too, if i can get it in FL. so can i get a price for just the items, then the price for the items shipped please? also, this is just a price inquiry, not a deal. thanx for any info man. :mrgreen: