will 90-93 integra coilovers fit a 92-95 2dr civic?

BseriesEG

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got a deal going for a set of 90-93 skunk2 pro coilovers off a 93 integra. i read somewhere they would work on the 92 civic if you swap the front forks. but i also read that it jacks your car up being the DA shocks are longer,? anyone with any insight on this?

94 civic ex

5+ Year Member
Ive got a set of gold line lowering springs for 92-95 civic ill sell you. pm me if interested

BseriesEG

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i have h&r race springs on my car now too trade for the skunk2 coilovers.but i worked up a deal for brand new set of skunk2 pro coliovers. and im wondering if i'll be able to lower it enuff. or if im going to have a limit due to the height of the shock.

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I went to put them in mine they worked in the front but the back like you said the fork didn't fit it was to long...

BseriesEG

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats what i was afraid of .hmmmm. im still half tempted to do it. im def. getting the better end of the deal. but i'll have to sell em if it dont work for me.

Cr8zyDrifter

5+ Year Member
well put the 2 on that work, and sell the other 2, and then buy 2 more that fit. problem solved.

BseriesEG

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how can you buy two coilovers? and who would by two rear coilovers even if i would sell them?