Will Front End Parts from 2001 Sedan Fit on Coupe?

tristangemus

So I've had some rough luck with my car. Less than a month owning the car, there was a hit and run on my car. Someone backed into my fender and drivers side door. Few months later (didn't fix it yet, thank god) I hit a racoon. Two weeks later, I hit a deer. Sick luck I have eh? Now that you know the history, here is my situation:

I bought a black door from a coupe and that's good to go. I am having a tough time finding black OEM parts for my car. I can buy new parts that are aftermarket pretty cheap but painting will be a fortune. I have found a 2001 civic sedan non running I can get for $700, gonna try for $600. I need the hood, bumper, grille, and both fenders. Grille isn't mandatory but would be nice! So now my question, will the fenders, bumper, hood and grille form a sedan fit on my coupe? Pretty sure they will, but I would like to make sure! Thank you.

Cobl18

Registered VIP
man that sucks! do you have a 2000 through 2004 honda civic?

tristangemus

Yeah it really does suck!

My civic is 2001 coupe

The one I am going to buy is 2001 sedan

Should work for front end right ??

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
FYI, 01-03 are different from 04-05.

The bumper will fit. You should use the sedan radiator cover as well.

tristangemus

Yeah that's what I've been told. Both vehicle are 2001. Just the coupe/sedan was bothering me. But should work I guess. Thanks =)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes, the hood will work. The coupe / sedan are pretty much identical from the firewall forward from what I've read.