Window Tint

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a thing that shows all the tint laws. PM me if you want it i have to email it to u

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by wishitwasSI
lol damn, i know a guy that has 15+5% (dont know what that equates to but its pretty friggin dark) on his sides, 35% covering his windsheild and 15% on his back (its a truck) and he still hasnt gotten pulled over, i find it quite amazing
covering his windsheild...bad boy:kickass:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Originally posted by eminemslm0
i have a thing that shows all the tint laws. PM me if you want it i have to email it to u
www.iwfa.com has the chart. international window film association.

btw, for those who don't know, the % shows how much light goes thru the tint. 5% is very dark (nearly impossible to see thru at night... limo tint)

Remy13

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i gotta stickwith like 40% other wise i can no see $#!t at night and thats no good. and cops for the most part will not pull you over on Tint alone, usually have to do something a little more obvious or illegal and then they just tac on the window tint violation. Key word tho is usually

wishitwasSI

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by anfrey

btw, for those who don't know, the % shows how much light goes thru the tint. 5% is very dark (nearly impossible to see thru at night... limo tint)
yeah so you can immagine how 15% over 5% would be, guy has this on both sides of his truck

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
check with the authorities. u can go ask the police. i did that.

or check this site

www.iwfa.com

international window film association
Thanks anfrey i knew i saw it somewhere just didnt remember where

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

5% at night on a dark road all I can see in my rearview is the reflection of my dashlights. good thing for side mirrors!:smackself

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, i didnt think they really enforced those laws...that sucks

nellorific

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, my friend keeps getting pulled over cause he has like 80% vis tints on his windows. that was what the guy at the shop said was the legal tinting for the fronts, which i guess he hasnt heard that tinting fronts was illegal now in so cal or all of cal. but very true how you see bmws, mercedes, etc with dark ass tints in the front with no probs, but then again how often do you see one of them pulled over if at all?

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats why i love texas.....ha ha ha... sorr guys but we can nearly get away from doing anything to our cars. except that stupid licence plate frames.