5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would check 6th gen Civic FB groups.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was going to suggest in channel Weathertech visors, until I looked them up, they don't make them for a 6th gen Civic.

NickTurner4

I was going to suggest in channel Weathertech visors, until I looked them up, they don't make them for a 6th gen Civic.
Thank you for your reply.
I had looked into them after I saw a similar Civic on YouTube with them. It looks like they’re no longer available.

NickTurner4

I decided to look in the comment section of the video I posted earlier for the part number (It’s 70046). I do like the look of the in channel visors. I will take anything over the ones that tape on the outside.

I found that AutoZone has them in stock for $75 and I can pick them up tomorrow. I’ll let you know how it goes.
https://www.autozone.com/vent-visors-bug-deflectors-and-truck-cover/side-window-deflector/weathertech-side-window-deflector-70046/741951_0

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I decided to look in the comment section of the video I posted earlier for the part number (It’s 70046). I do like the look of the in channel visors. I will take anything over the ones that tape on the outside.

I found that AutoZone has them in stock for $75 and I can pick them up tomorrow. I’ll let you know how it goes.
https://www.autozone.com/vent-visors-bug-deflectors-and-truck-cover/side-window-deflector/weathertech-side-window-deflector-70046/741951_0
WOW, lucky!
I'd much rather have the in channel ones over the overpriced OEM ones that use clips.

NickTurner4

WOW, lucky!
I'd much rather have the in channel ones over the overpriced OEM ones that use clips.
Just my luck that AuroZone doesn’t have them. Apparently they’re on back puede with no timeframe on when they will be restocked. So now I’m back on the hunt.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just my luck that AuroZone doesn’t have them. Apparently they’re on back puede with no timeframe on when they will be restocked.
Backorder with NO timeframe is another way of saying, they're never coming.
WeatherTech doesn't even list them on their site, so you'll have to be lucky enough to find some NOS somewhere, out there.