Wire harness

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I bought a OBD1 Si wire harness. And there is no plugs for my ecu? Is there another part to the harness that plugs in?

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Should be the under dash harness.. that is where the ecu plugs are. Under dash and the indash are different... and obdI plugs in under the hood and obdII runs from the engine harness to the ecu by itself, if I do recall.

Post pictures of the entire thing as well.

-Jason

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Alright I will get some pics up soon hopefully. All I have pics of is the engine bay harness. I need the parts that goes from the engine bay to the ecu I think.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why can't use you your obd2 harness and obd1 conversion harness?

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I dunno lol. I bought this and thought everything could be a lot cleaner.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea I guess I am just gonna use the conversion harness. An work out somthing.

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea dan, like ^ kinda said. The obd1 harness and obd2 are completely different, with any 6th gen civic harness, (obd2) they are 1 piece from engine to ecu. obd1 civic (92-95) and 94-01 integras use the same 2 piece harness. so you probably just got the engine half of the harness. if you were to get the rest of the in car harness, you wouldnt need any conversion trash, just plug the obd1 plugs into your obd1 ecu and done. BUT if you were to get an obd2 integra ecu side of the harness, THEN you could use your obd2-obd1 conversion. but that would be pretty pointless considering finding either is about the same...