Wiring Pin-outs for front drivers side female connector door harness

$%Shooter13

Hi, I have a 1998 Honda Civic LX D16Y7, and I have several wires broken off of their connector pins on the female side connector on the body side going to the driver's door harness. What I need is a clear photo and or diagram showing the color coded pin connectors so I can repin the connector. The car has power windows and door locks with power mirrors, I can see in the male side of the connector 23 out of 25 connectors are used in the harness, and it is rectangular in shape. I will include a photo of the wiring harness connector for you to see. Thank you for any help you can give me. Sincerely,
Keith

Attachments

nd4sped

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If none of the diagrams match what you need, show a picture of where you pulled the connector off from of use the diagram below to tell me which connector that is.

A few other helpful diagrams for testing.

Attachments

nd4sped

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Glad you found what you needed and for coming back and updating with screenshots.

$%Shooter13

Nd4sped,
I watched all 19 YouTube videos, I really enjoyed them. I really would like to see the rebuild of the Civic though, did you record it? Am I correct that you no longer have it? I really would have liked to have seen the project to completion and the result. Sorry these are the only photos of Blue on my phone, I'll take more later today.

Attachments

nd4sped

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The Civic is currently in storage until I have a garage space again. That project will continue as soon as possible. The heat is turning up out here in the Nevada desert so working out of a storage unit is a no go right now.

I have a lot footage over the last 1-2 years that still has yet to be published so I am trying to create as much content as possible right now. Very difficult to dedicate time when also running a company that operates in several states. I am usually up daily from 5am and work daily until 5-6pm. So by the time that is over I still have to get other things done which I try to double tap through the day when support calls aren't coming in.

Appreciate you watching all the content, big help to the YouTube algorithm. =)