Women Help?

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay so I've been dating this girl for a little over a year and a half. Things were going well for a long time but now she is just complaining every time that I don't see her and want to spend time with my friends. Even when I go see her she just complains about how she never gets to see me or that I only see her for a few hours because I work most of the week. To my its getting really annoying. Is this the end of things? Should I just end it?

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If she mean's something to you, you need to straight up sit her down and tell her that you have a life too, that having a relationship with friends is just as important as a girlfriend relationship. Tell her that you like being with her but you really need to spend time with your friends too...I hate it when girls do that though, I mean part of it is they like you and they like being with you which is positive but the other hand is just being selfish. You just need to tell her what's up, and if she's still being stupid about it maybe something needs to change.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clinger alert!!!!!!! :shock: lol j/k, now G/W said it best, just talk to her and see how it goes and if she gets shittty then it may be in shambles, BUT you also have to let her have her own time too (not saying that you dont do that)

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
clinger alert!!!!!!! :shock: lol j/k, now G/W said it best, just talk to her and see how it goes and if she gets shittty then it may be in shambles, BUT you also have to let her have her own time too (not saying that you dont do that)
Oh yeah I totaly do let her have her own time but everytime I go with my friends she just sits at home and tries to make me feel guilty that I went out and had fun and she just had to sit at home and do nothing.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whitey53005 said:
Oh yeah I totaly do let her have her own time but everytime I go with my friends she just sits at home and tries to make me feel guilty that I went out and had fun and she just had to sit at home and do nothing.
sounds like my ex (hence the term EX) lol, naw but communication is gonna be your best friend here, tell her thats her fault for staying in when your gone so she doesn't try the guilt trip

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is the juice woth the squeeze? --the girl next door.

IGotASlowCivic

Yeah Im slow... So?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if shes the one in your sig. i dont see why your not with her 24-7. just kidding.
no girl deserves that. and no man can physically or mentally do that.

your 20 years old. far from wanting to settle down.

shes asking for too much from being a girlriend. thats the kind of freedom
you lose when you get married. unless your very lucky. haha

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IGotASlowCivic said:
if shes the one in your sig. i dont see why your not with her 24-7. just kidding.
no girl deserves that. and no man can physically or mentally do that.

your 20 years old. far from wanting to settle down.

shes asking for too much from being a girlriend. thats the kind of freedom
you lose when you get married. unless your very lucky. haha
That chick is not his woman .... that's Elisha Cuthbert :lol:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How much and how often do you see her? From the story... for all we know he sees her once a month.

Do you go do things together or do you just hang out for a bit? Give us more details.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dont be like the rest of the people in relationships that just calls it quits once things get tough. You both need to sit down and talk to each other about everything thats been bugging each other. Another question that has to be asked is if you love her or not. It also depends on how much she means to you. For some poeple, you dont know what you have till its gone. so think about where the relationship is going and wher eyou want it to go and also be sure to be willing to work things out. tis is not going to be an easy process but it will take time and work. i dont know of any good relationship that doesnt take a lot of time and a lot of work.

Arcane Hayter

I'll sleep when I'm dead.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Some women need hobbies. I've had girlfriends and wives that needed to be constantly entertained and it will drain the life out of you. What is the deal with girls that don't have hobbies? The best thing to do is try and include her and if she's being an ass about it let her know. You want her in your life and you want to share the fun stuff with her but you also need some alone time, or time to do things with out her. I would take my wife with me everywhere if she actually enjoyed everything that I like to do. She does do some things with me and that's awesome but there are some things that she just can't sit through. I think a lot of it is just about growing up and becoming your own person. You shouldn't need someone with you 24/7 to validate your worth.
Good luck to you.
;)

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
since youve been with her a year and a half, you might have already tried this, but depending on how well she gets along with yuour buddies, bring her along once in awhile.
when i was goin out with my ex id bring her along once in awhile. and when i needed my own time with my buddies, she went out and had her own time with her girls. it worked out great. when you level with each other and both are on the same page things couldn't be any better.

jak

shaken...... not stirred.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Arcane Hayter said:
Some women need hobbies. I've had girlfriends and wives that needed to be constantly entertained and it will drain the life out of you. What is the deal with girls that don't have hobbies? The best thing to do is try and include her and if she's being an ass about it let her know. You want her in your life and you want to share the fun stuff with her but you also need some alone time, or time to do things with out her. I would take my wife with me everywhere if she actually enjoyed everything that I like to do. She does do some things with me and that's awesome but there are some things that she just can't sit through. I think a lot of it is just about growing up and becoming your own person. You shouldn't need someone with you 24/7 to validate your worth.
Good luck to you.
;)
word :thumbs up

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We have talked things out and now things seem to be a lot better than they were before......thanks for all the advise