woot for off roading style and dirty car

AliasNeo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

and soon to open the power of the SOHC. it will be amazing, unleashed power of stock beating b-series lol if done right haha

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo d nice.

btw i never realized you had an ex.. lucky bastard

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha nice. u tinit the taillights??? cuz they look hot. i got a 96 ex also, wut tail lights did u put in? they look like a lx

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GreenThunder said:
haha nice. u tinit the taillights??? cuz they look hot. i got a 96 ex also, wut tail lights did u put in? they look like a lx
all the model tail lights are the same :wak: Yes he tinted them, why must you ALWAYS Post stupid questions and responses?

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bottom pic, forgot to cover licence plate.

AliasNeo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bottom pic, forgot to cover licence plate.
oh i did thanks =)...

lol and black hope... yea what its got the vtec i heard lol...jk yeah i should de badge and put lx or dx tag on it lol

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you call that off roading?

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good sean, if you need help call me, Im always up that way now workin on the house. And yes the tails are tinted... he stole the idea from me :P

AliasNeo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SphynxJDM96 said:
Looks good sean, if you need help call me, Im always up that way now workin on the house. And yes the tails are tinted... he stole the idea from me :P
i did? i thought it was the other way around??? lol jk yeah he did it then i was like hmm ima do it too.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AliasNeo said:
i did? i thought it was the other way around??? lol jk yeah he did it then i was like hmm ima do it too.
Yeah I still remember you calling me while I was on vacation asking me how to find the store that sells the tint spray :P