World discussion and questions

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Well im prob going to get my ass handed to me for this thread but f**k it lol, the reason why i created this thread is to discuss s**t nd questions about the world, like do you guys ever wonder:

-who the f**k created us?
-why are we here?
-what people think, i mean we see so many people during the day, ea of those people have a story.
-we surround ourselves with a group of people, our inner circle, aka family, friends, but we never stop and realize that its not just us, theres a world full of people.
-we get so caught up with our lives that we never stop and enjoy what we have.
-what happens after you die, do you become energy and just float around? (i hope, i would be a peepin tom lol)

Well hopefully you guys can post some of your own life theorys or anything you guys have wondered.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:popcorn:

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Our parents created or you were a testube baby.
Question is irrelevant
Everyone has a story doesn't mean good or bad
Skipskip
Your body decays back into the elements you are made of unless you are preserved. If you want to talk spiritually then that's based on what you believe.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Lol i was really blowned when i wrote this yesterday, but yea f**kin joe rogan videos trip you the f**k out,i think thats why i started to question s**t, but some things dont make sense, i dont think they will ever. theres so many things we dont know but i guess why question s**t, just go on with life nd f**k as many whores as you can. Lmao

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Well im prob going to get my ass handed to me for this thread but f*** it lol, the reason why i created this thread is to discuss s*** nd questions about the world, like do you guys ever wonder:

-who the f*** created us?
-why are we here?
-what people think, i mean we see so many people during the day, ea of those people have a story.
-we surround ourselves with a group of people, our inner circle, aka family, friends, but we never stop and realize that its not just us, theres a world full of people.
-we get so caught up with our lives that we never stop and enjoy what we have.
-what happens after you die, do you become energy and just float around? (i hope, i would be a peepin tom lol)

Well hopefully you guys can post some of your own life theorys or anything you guys have wondered.

I belive this will hold to be a hit or miss thread. Hopefully we can get something going on to liven the place up although i wish this more for the tech section than the off topic...

1) Creation is an entire discussion on its own based on theory, suspicion, and belief so this can get very circular and be interpretged in many ways. I lean more towards the scientiific side as evolution provides that we evolved into what we are today. However, it is still left unanswered how the fact that DNA and certain acids had to have started the chain. They could have been left behind by another species, created by ye all mighty, remnants of something that crashed onto earth; anything really until preoven otherwise.

2)The idea of purpose is actually a human sentimant. It can be swayed around as well, like creation, since your parents my have created you for a purpose, etc; Basically, your purpose is what you make it, considering you have free will and all

3/4/5) These are entirely opinion. You may feel this way but many people actually stop and enjoy life or whatever they can whenever they can. Society and the world as a whole isn't mechanical, we all have emotions and that drives our appreciation or depreciation of things on this earth. Unfortunately some close these doors that allow to explore the world, and consumed by self pity and depression (as well as loneliness) they fail to aprecciate how much the world has to offer; But who's to say they have to. These topics alone can stir up a great conversation or debate but can never be entirely proven, just explained. There are many factors that play a role, such as purpose, societal standing, influence,, finance, and even intelligence and networking.

6) Lol. As far as what "happens" after you die, scientifically you do just decompose, revert, and disperse. Your body's physical matter will revert to energy and continue the circle of energy as do all things in this universe. Spiritually, anything can happen but cannot be proven.

:rotflmfao:

Jose1027

Registered VIP
^^well said bro, i just wanted to hear different opinions we had about the world, i like to hear different point of views:thumbup:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NASA just announced that the Voyager probe has exited the solar system... apparently a year ago. Still cool news though considering they are still communicating with it :shock:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Disclaimer: These are my beliefs and/or best guesses. I submit that I do not believe them to be 100% factual. Nobody knows anything of the absolute beginning of all things. Anybody who claims they do is misinformed, or shortsighted (i.e. The big bang is not the beginning. What happened before that? What about before that?)

1. who the f*** created us?
I'm so ridiculously torn here. It is equally as believable and unbelievable for me to believe that everything happened by chance, or that everything happened because a deity made it happen.

If it was by chance.... holy s**t. Nobody should ever be depressed again. The fact that we exist shows our endless fortune. It is the epitome of good luck.

If it was set forth by a deity.... holy s**t. Where did this god come from? What about before that? He couldn't have always existed, right? If he did, what does that mean... 'always'? My mind cannot fathom that prospect. As humans, we understand beginning and end. We can't understand something without a beginning, or without an end, as we have never encountered it. Our laws state that something has to come from something else, and that everything has an end point. The same holds true for everything happening by chance.

Insane and incomprehensible, either way you look at it.

2. why are we here?
This is another question I can't begin to have an answer for. Personally, I believe that your purpose is what you make of it. I believe my purpose is to improve the world I live in while enjoying the ride.

3. what people think, i mean we see so many people during the day, ea of those people have a story.
This all depends on the topic. The field of Psychology has some pretty good answers for this.

4. we surround ourselves with a group of people, our inner circle, aka family, friends, but we never stop and realize that its not just us, theres a world full of people.
I wish more people would remember this. I think we'd all be a little nicer to each other if we could remember that others exist, and think about their daily struggles. We hide behind a veil of anonymity. The internet has made it worse than ever. We can say and do negative things to others without repercussion. If we ignore the possibility that others may see the world differently, we can just call them assholes and step on them, dismissing them as lesser beings out to hurt us. If we took the time to think about others, and try to understand their plight, I really believe we'd live in a better world.

5. we get so caught up with our lives that we never stop and enjoy what we have.
This is another thing that people should take some time to remember. We are so rich. All of us. It doesn't matter what you have, others who have had less have been happy with what they had.

6. what happens after you die, do you become energy and just float around? (i hope, i would be a peepin tom lol)
No idea. I mean, the body obviously decomposes and becomes a part of the Earth (or wherever you're laid to rest). Whether or not there's a secondary component (heaven, floating around, ghosts, whatever), unlikely, but possible.

RonJ

Banned
Seems like Joey answered questions with questions.

OP - Smoke some weed and watch the movie The Matrix. Then get back to us.