Would you buy this for your 8th gen ?

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tanabe makes really great stuff. i can bet you would be happy with it.

as far as how "Big and Fat" it is, im not 100% sure on the size for that muffler (i like the oval cans).

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is the only pic i've found

i want this for my FG, just don't have the extra cash for it

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it looks good, there are other choices if you don't like that one...

ceppto

5+ Year Member
like ? All the good ones are for the SI . I like the Skunk2 one and the Evo Greedy , but all those are catbacks for the SI They dont even have the Axel back for the SI cause iheard that if they did that one would fit the DX, LX , EX , but they are all catbacks

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im really picky about exhausts but that one does look good on a 8th gen. i'd say go for it!

#1FG

Rev Limiter= Fun Limiter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just ordered that for my FG. I'll let you know how it is once I install it. The only possible downside ive heard about this exhaust is that its quiet but I dont really mind that.

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd buy it, but I already had a custom catback put on. It looks pretty good though.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#1FG said:
I just ordered that for my FG. I'll let you know how it is once I install it. The only possible downside ive heard about this exhaust is that its quiet but I dont really mind that.
please let us know..and possibly post some sound? i would like to add some performance not to race but just to get "around" quicker if ya know what i mean

ceppto

5+ Year Member
So its not loud ? I mean can you tell you have an Exhaust on your car ? I like to feel the rumbel so I guess I should hold off till they come out with a good one for the LX . Hey can I order a Greedy or Skunk2 cat back for the SI and just use the Exhaust part and have s shop custom pipe the fitment ?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ceppto said:
Hey can I order a Greedy or Skunk2 cat back for the SI and just use the Exhaust part and have s shop custom pipe the fitment ?
with enough money, you can do what ever floats your boat

#1FG

Rev Limiter= Fun Limiter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
please let us know..and possibly post some sound? i would like to add some performance not to race but just to get "around" quicker if ya know what i mean
I will post up some picks once it comes and possibly a sound clip, and thats exactly why Im getting this exhaust just for getting around quicker.

#1FG

Rev Limiter= Fun Limiter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So its not loud ? I mean can you tell you have an Exhaust on your car ? I like to feel the rumbel so I guess I should hold off till they come out with a good one for the LX . Hey can I order a Greedy or Skunk2 cat back for the SI and just use the Exhaust part and have s shop custom pipe the fitment ?

Yeah its supposidly is not really loud. The product description says its under 93dbs but thats loud enough for me. I dont want to be heard coming from a mile away.