Would you buy Work Emotions or HFP wheels for your 8th gen

ceppto

5+ Year Member
What would you pick if you had the choice . Work Emotions or HFP wheels for your car . I could start a poll , but I would like to see the reasons why.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
post pics, not many people like myself want to search being too lazy and such, lol.

ceppto

5+ Year Member
I'm just saying in general . Would you buy a set or WORK Emotions or a set of HFP wheels. I'm not trying to pick a specific wheel made by HFP or WORK except the Emotion line .

ceppto

5+ Year Member
Hope this can shed some light.

Work Emotions CR Kai

HFP Wheels

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Si-Freak is selling some *edit* XT7's.

I don't like them though.

ceppto

5+ Year Member
The CR Kai ones....I cant pull any pics right now cause they have the photo hosting and video sites blocked out where I work. Will post once im home

si-freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it depends on what you want i have the XT7's

there nice and all. but if you compare them to the HFP wheels they look really similar to someone who dosent know much about wheels.
and if you get the HFP ones you can keep you tire pressure light.
with mine you cant :(

ryanM

it depends on what you want i have the XT7's

there nice and all. but if you compare them to the HFP wheels they look really similar to someone who dosent know much about wheels.
and if you get the HFP ones you can keep you tire pressure light.
with mine you cant :(
there are aftermarket wheel options that allow you to keep stock tire pressure sensors.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i like the emotion CR Kai wheels, but they're cast and not forged.... plus they're far from original, especially with rota replicating it (rota torque)

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
rota replicates all the good rims.

personally i like gram lights, volks better than work

but they are all lighter than HFP, the HFP's are kinda heavy but its just personal preference, i like the silver HFP's

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i agree 100% with volks being better... but i'm not ballin like that lol

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol me either man. my friend has black TE37's and he powdercoated them black, they are so sexy on his black FG2

ceppto

5+ Year Member
Is the Weds Sport SA 70 a forged wheel ? What would be a good set of wheels priced under $1400 ?

Magic420

5+ Year Member
I'd rock the HFP rims 17"s...I'd always wanted them replaced from the stock rimss = /

DaltonSD

5+ Year Member
HFP FTMFW
I love the way my HFPs look on my car, but they look better on some cars than others.