Writing speech help

Jodess

Guys, sorry for offtopic. I just do not know which section is best to write. The forum is automobile, so I want to ask here. I am writing a speech that is related to the automotive industry in the USA and its perspective. I will introduce this speech at my university. I would be very grateful for ideas on the topic.

Breemeyli

Look at the basic statistics that relate to the automotive industry, starting somewhere from the beginning of the 2000s. Read the works of leading world and American economists and political scientists on this issue.

Jodess

Thank you very much for the advice. Should I embed data on electric cars and this branch in the future development of the US auto industry? Do I also have to give a presentation or a video on the topic? I just want to make and form my speech as structured and beautiful as possible. Heard that companies like https://edusson.com/write-my-speech are engaged in writing both scientific works as a whole and will be able to help me write my speech. Has anyone collaborated with them?

Last edited: