wrong fog lights

6thGenFtw

5+ Year Member
Ok so I order some fogs off ebay from the top rated seller and I get them today and I'm pretty excited because i've wanted some for a long time. So i'm installing them and I realize that both of the black outer covers that hold the lights in place are the same and are both made for the drivers side! I don't know if i'm being dumb but both of the covers fit into the driver side bumper and neither of them fit in the passenger side.... So I got to big hole in my bumper and its looks like they're going to be there for a while... I put black duct tape on some cardboard and taped it to the inside of the bumper and it doesn't look bad, but still I want my fogs!
Any suggestions on what to do would be great. I contacted the seller to see if we can work something out... but idk.. i hope i can get my money back

Lx Civic

what kind of car do u have. the covers should be marked left and right. i to just order some ebay fog and installed them with no problem

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Ok so I order some fogs off ebay from the top rated seller and I get them today and I'm pretty excited because i've wanted some for a long time. So i'm installing them and I realize that both of the black outer covers that hold the lights in place are the same and are both made for the drivers side! I don't know if i'm being dumb but both of the covers fit into the driver side bumper and neither of them fit in the passenger side.... So I got to big hole in my bumper and its looks like they're going to be there for a while... I put black duct tape on some cardboard and taped it to the inside of the bumper and it doesn't look bad, but still I want my fogs!
Any suggestions on what to do would be great. I contacted the seller to see if we can work something out... but idk.. i hope i can get my money back
I just installed mine 1 week ago,the covers that hold the lights were weird,the cover marked "R" actually went with the left light and the one marked "L" went with the right light,it took me a while to figure that out,you would think that right goes with right and left with left lol...post pics to see bro

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hmm i might have a lens from my old coupe. not sure tho

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just installed mine 1 week ago,the covers that hold the lights were weird,the cover marked "R" actually went with the left light and the one marked "L" went with the right light,it took me a while to figure that out,you would think that right goes with right and left with left lol

:haha::hitlol:

6thGenFtw

5+ Year Member
I have 2000 si I'll post some pics and try and work on it some more
Thanks though

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Contact the seller and make them aware of the situation. They should be more than happy to provide you the correct cover. If not, leave negative feedback.