WTB : 96-98 Manual Trans ECU

Status
Not open for further replies.

KielJG

5+ Year Member
I just recently finished doing a manual swap on my 96 Civic LX and discovered that the ECU I was given is from a 99. So I need an ECU from a 96-98 Civic LX w/ no VTEC. I have a good ECU from a 99 5-Speed and a 96 Auto to trade/sell. PM me with prices shipped to Brockville, Ontario, Canada K6V5C4. Thanks

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have your ECU if you still need it? How far from St. Cathrines Ontario are you?

KielJG

5+ Year Member
Pretty far. I'd just get you to ship it, it shouldn't be much at all, like $10 or 15. How much do you want for it?

KielJG

5+ Year Member
Need this again. ^^This guy sold me one and he sent me one for an automatic so i'm pretty upset now... Anyway, I need one from a 5-SPEED, STANDARD, MANUAL TRANSMISSION 96-98 NON-VTEC CIVIC LX 4-DOOR.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get ahold of Genuine Rolla. He has a 96-98 sedan with a 5spd non-Vtec (D16y7), and I know he's not using the ECU.....

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a d16y7 ecu taken out of my 98 civic hatch 5spd

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got a 97 D16Y7 Manual ECU, I don't need the other ones, just PM me a price that you'd pay

masruque

5+ Year Member
i got the ecu and the transmission fully rebuilt with about 5000 or less miles on it. pm me and let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.