Status
Not open for further replies.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I picked up an EM1 CD player and I need the wiring harness that goes in to the back of it. If it's cut I'll probably take it but I'd much prefer uncut. PM me if you've got one, thanks. I think any 99-00 CD player one will work, maybe other years but I'd need to see a pic.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump

DOHCCivic

White EJ1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wat car r u putting the radio into cuz if ur puting the stock oe back into ur car u shouldnt need a harness unless u have a aftermarket HU

RedValve

~Team Penguin
5+ Year Member
go to frys, you can pick them up for 20bucks.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wat car r u putting the radio into cuz if ur puting the stock oe back into ur car u shouldnt need a harness unless u have a aftermarket HU
I have a 97 LX so the stock harness is not the same, it's not an aftermarket headunit but it's not what came in my car.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go to frys, you can pick them up for 20bucks.
I'm looking for the part that actually plugs into the factory headunit, i don't think you can find those at an electronics store. if you can find me a link i would definitely do that

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go to walmart, they have them there. they are 5 bucks
Went to Wal-Mart, they do not have them, they have ones that will fit into the back of a regular Honda radio and into an aftermarket harness but not ones that fit into the back of a Honda CD player.

What I'm really looking for is one that will go from the CD player straight into the factory wiring, If I can find one like I described above for the Honda CD player fine. I'm going to look at Best Buy, Circuit City, etc. later but as of now I still want to buy one so if someone's got one let me know.

B18ctrb

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have the OEM harness if you are interested? Any 92-98 Civic, 94-97 Integra will work

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
perfect, the plug parts are what I really want to see, thanks

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member