WTB JRSC D-Series Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Projekt_2nr

Respected
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys im looking for the d16z6 m45 kit Idler tentioner pulley bracket and the alternator bracket

i havent been on the forum in some time but ive been lurking throughout the years if someone can help me out that would be great or link me to parts FS on the forum it would be much apreciated. but ill continue looking.

PFA

daperez13

Respected
Yeah, good luck with that man. From what I've noticed, they are really hard to come by and I'm not even on the market for one.

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer?

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@Projekt_2nr, I moved this into the correct section. All you had to do was look for it.

Projekt_2nr

Respected
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@Projekt_2nr, I moved this into the correct section. All you had to do was look for it.
im not very familiar with the site layout on desktop but thanks, made a quickpost to grab attention and it got replies rather than being dead lol

Yeah, good luck with that man. From what I've noticed, they are really hard to come by and I'm not even on the market for one.

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer?
yeah i have, comtacted
MOSS(jackson)/ MERCRACING/ VIBRANT with no luck from them

i did however found a guy from d-series.org that 3D reprinted the crank stepper brackets and pulleys even had them anodized but without luck no response so im beginning to think i have a very expensive paperweight haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.