www.speedandstyle.com

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
these guys are pretty awesome...they sell lots of top brand name wheels. There wheel/tire packages are very reasonbly priced, and they have awesome specials. Shipping is awesome, i ordered mine and got them 4 days later, and that was regular standard shipping...they do mounting, high speed balancing, and all lug nuts free with all orders....if looking for a good place to get wheels, look no further...only one bad part...billing address must be shipping address they dont ship to anything but billing address

http://www.speedandstyle.com

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
but they dont ship to canada......... :cry:

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wait.......... you mean there are people in canada?! :shock:

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Team 4R"

wait.......... you mean there are people in canada?! :shock:

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/geno/f**kyou.gif

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i had no clue why they wouldnt ship to canada thats odd...but none the less tey are still really awesome....thats where i got my rims

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Project Zero"

Dont hate on my canadian palz....
thanks dude :thumbs up:

oh and BioHazard... i sent them an email, and they said they wont ship because of duty/shipping problems..... that sucks because i like sooo many things on that website... oh well :?

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm thats one the wierdest things...first site ive ever seen that dont ship to Canada of all places...and yeah i love there stuff

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i can't lie... back in my bodykit days, we didn't ship to canada either..... but that is because we actually thought nobody lived there....... :what: i guess you learn something new every day....

actually, we didn't ship out there because of the duty/tariffs as well...... crazy mad expensive and quite the hassle

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so places like toractive an stretstyler and fiberimages ship to canada