XMODS R/C Cars

VTECFlip22

I need to drop my tank!
5+ Year Member
Anyone still play with these anymore? I was cleaning out my closet when I found two of my r/c cars. I remember back when HIN would sometimes have a competition and everyone would race these. I still think they are pretty kool to drift with. BTW my Evo toy car has brighter HID's than my Civic... :cry: lol

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get some night shots!! go all out man and make a scaled size road. she looks good!

mracer29

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i still play with mine once in a while, my g/f's ferret loves to chase it around the kitchem.......

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
VTECFlip22 said:
Anyone still play with these anymore? I was cleaning out my closet when I found two of my r/c cars. I remember back when HIN would sometimes have a competition and everyone would race these. I still think they are pretty kool to drift with. BTW my Evo toy car has brighter HID's than my Civic... :cry: lol
your sig is too big there brosifh

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that's hot..
All Ive got left is an EvoSS Trinity 1/10th, and a AWD Austin Mini 1/10th

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got teh skyline. it has the light mod and all the upgrades..but i havent taken it out and played with it in a while. AWD for teh win!

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i posted pics of my xmod awhile ago... but that thread has since been deleted so...... no pics for j00