XpL0d3r's Build.. Rice to Swapped to Boooost ;)

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't really have the money at this point. I can't find a shell clean enough to my liking within my price range. Non-rusty shells are hard to come by up here. And the ones that are in great condition have a crazy asking price ($2k for a Civic with no motor can f**k offffff).

Not trying to spend more than a grand on a clean shell. Honestly I could use the money to pay off the remaining bit on the RSX, so I might do that. At the same time, I miss boost and driving it this once last Friday made me miss it even more lol

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't really have the money at this point. I can't find a shell clean enough to my liking within my price range. Non-rusty shells are hard to come by up here. And the ones that are in great condition have a crazy asking price ($2k for a Civic with no motor can f*** offffff).

Not trying to spend more than a grand on a clean shell. Honestly I could use the money to pay off the remaining bit on the RSX, so I might do that. At the same time, I miss boost and driving it this once last Friday made me miss it even more lol
I have shells pop up all the time around me, most are 92-95 hatchbacks and 96-00 coupes / hatches, but they're there. Just have to drive a bit to get it =)

Do it. You'll be rid of it and sad.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pay off the RSX, let the car sit for a bit and save until you can get the shell you want.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The update that nobody's been waiting for..... :lol:

Bringing her to the operating table tonight. Surgery tomorrow. Pulling out her heart, and the body will be no more.

... which is perfectly okay with me. With all the rust spots on her now she kind of just looks like a meth addict.

I will have PLENTY of B18 and quality boost parts for sale shortly...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
And there she goes :cry:

She's next on the operating table. Surgery at 5pm tonight.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My buddy was trying to unlock my door with my antenna. He was successful :lol: (Yes, we did this at a golf course, my buddy's uncle is the owner, and we had every tool imaginable at our disposal. It's a 63 hole golf course too :shock:

Motor out. Since I'm scraping the shell we made it easy to get it out and just cut the frame out of the way. Worked well. ;)

Loaded up. Boost setup is already pending. For sale thread will be up soon.

Last edited: