XpL0d3r's Build.. Rice to Swapped to Boooost ;)

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pics are gone, homo.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's got 4 wheels, a snail, and rust. :rolf:
This. And I know pictures are gone! Way toooooo lazy to reupload them. Just updated my sig instead :lol: Deal with it mofukka

Real update though.. I own a g35 coupe now so nothing has changed on the Honda. HOWEVER -- underestimated my total school loans, so I'll be selling the g, and will be looking to swap the motor / turbo setup into a much cleaner, non-rusty shell.

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no pics of the G?!?!?!?! cant wait to see the next build

And thanks man! Once I find a clean shell Szady and I will start swapping everything over.. Gertrude II lol

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wanted to get one of those so bad and twin turbo it
The guy who sold it to me was going to twin turbo it if he didn't sell. Since he sold it he bought a Lotus :shock:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thinking an eg hatch for my new shell... gf hates hatches though, and thinks they look like mini-minivans lol.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Thinking an eg hatch for my new shell... gf hates hatches though, and thinks they look like mini-minivans lol.
Yeah, my girlfriend said my car looked like a small minivan. Dumped her on the spot. Didn't like her anyways

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that g is sexy. pretty much how i would do one. go eg hatch same engine. rpf1's and a j's racing spoiler. spendy but the only way an eg hatch looks good IMO

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Del Sol or GTFO Shaun....

Let's put it this way.... I wont swap ANYTHING into an EG hatch for you... :lol:

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Del sol= Honda screw up. I how are you going to have this small ass car with a lousy top that is heavier than the civics of the same time frame