Yet another RACELAND thread...

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I read all the reviews, mostly bad, but enough good that I could ride on them for a while until I get my settlement and get a set of Function & Form type 2 or Tein Streets. I was on blown the eff out OE struts and no name lowering coils, and the left front would bottom out HARD any time I hit a bump.

The racelands are much better, in the front. My problem with them is the rears. They are so f**king bouncy. I raised them all the way up to eliminate spring rattle, and they're still bouncy, and, they still rattle on bumps. I contacted raceland and they implied that I installed them wrong. I have 4 brand new top hats, and I'm an ASE Master Certified former Honda Technician. I know how to install parts. Their implication that they are installed incorrectly was enough to force me to return them. I'm just waiting for them to open so I can start the return process.

Here's my question; for those of you that have racelands, are they bouncy?

*edit 1
Just got off the phone with them. Have my return authorization number, just gotta get them off the car and back in the box. It's gonna cost me between 50 and 60 bucks for shipping, but, that's the price I pay for being impatient I guess.

*edit 2
Soooo... yea, as it turns out, the rears were in fact, installed incorrectly. I didn't notice that there were no washers on the upper mounts, and thus, the strut rod was able to come loose from the mount. Whoops. Gonna tear them down and add washers and hope for the best. Either way, I have a return authorization number, so, I'm covered. I'll post back after I get it back together.