Yo. What's up, Clubcivic?

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Is this the same "kanjo" paint you expressed earlier? Need a fresh pic but kinda wasnt a fan if its the rising sun theme im thinkin.. not knockin at all just tryin to get an insight.. side note have you posted any more tube vids?

Sent from my boujea ass phone

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
well bad news that the head isn't good. Been told that I can't use Type R cams caps com B16a head because its not to specific head, plus it was starving oil. s**t happens but I'm not stressing about it and I'm not even gonna bother to work on this hatch for a good while cause I'm getting 2004 Acura TL as my daily, Am making a payments on it right now.

heres a picture of result.

and you can see the 2 different hole on those caps. doesnt look good.

Drained the oil, pulled oil pan out and dont see any metal derbies which is a good thing. I think I catch it on the time. I will buy another head that include cams caps and all that. I don't think I'm gonna use s2 pro v1 cams after getting other complete head b16/gsr or maybe type R.

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Yeah for sure! but it's all good! I'll buy other complete head only, swap it in and call it a day.

I'm gonna get 2004 Acura TL as daily soon once its ready to drive. It need to be reprogrammed and install trans cooler.