YoParts

AGD202

5+ Year Member
When you select the three month subscription does that put you into a whole year agreement or does your membership end at the 3 month period at YoParts.com?

hondagriff

Banned
Guess i'm grandfather claused into that payment then. Did have a problem a few weeks back, it said I was an inactive user but its fixed after I bitched about it. After all, I was still paying for it.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How about contacting Tom, you noob.

AGD202

5+ Year Member
tried, d**k. cant till tomorrow, and i was hoping i could just grab some quick answer....d**k

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I tried, d**k. cant till tomorrow, and i was hoping i could just grab some quick answer....d**k

wait wait wait, hold the f**king presses. You tried d**k?

Ewww you freaking queer

Looks like you got d**k on the mind. Are you calling one, or trying to get some?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Their advertisements f**king crack me up.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tried, d**k. cant till tomorrow, and i was hoping i could just grab some quick answer....d**k
easy man,if someone doesnt know off hand what the answer is, you'll just have to try to email Tom. he should get back to you in a reasonable time.

yopartstom

5+ Year Member
When you select the three month subscription does that put you into a whole year agreement or does your membership end at the 3 month period at YoParts.com?

Yo.. we now only have 3 month / 6 month and 12 month options.. at the end of the membership term u selected you get an email w/ a renewell offer if you choose not to renew just hit cancel.. it's that easy.. :word:

AGD202

5+ Year Member
i wasnt trying to be offensive to anyone but the kid calling me a newb... probably because i have a low post count... but thats because i do more reading than posting when i have a problem.

Also thanks for the answer, i just wanted to know how this stuff all worked out because there are a lot of places that "charge" for a short period of time but then put you in a contract forcing you to get the whole year or two anyways.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Awww :cry:

I guess I hurt your feelings.

:twisted:

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wasnt trying to be offensive to anyone but the kid calling me a newb... probably because i have a low post count... but thats because i do more reading than posting when i have a problem.
I understand your point, but when you post something in offtopic, people tend to joke around a bit more. im sure dank didnt mean anything by it, so try to take most replies in this section lightly. good luck though, yoparts is an awsome company to deal with!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what is yoparts? You have to pay to be a member to buy s**t? :???:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nm, I checked out the site. So it's like the Sam's Club of the net on parts. The only thing is when I go to Sam's club, member or not, I can check out the prices. On yoparts.com I couldn't find one f**king price. :lol: maybe, I didn't look hard enough but if I'm going to become a member I want to see the prices to see if the membership is even worth it.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just ordered a some things from yoparts 2 weeks ago....bump for them. i was one of the lucky 12month subscription winners for christmas 07

hondagriff

Banned
There parts selection is broader than most sites, I like it! Wish they didn't have a problem with PasswordJDM and pulled them. How about DME parts.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was one of the lucky winners as well. You can get some sweet deals from them with the membership. I def say its worth if if you plan on doing any kind of build.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, all i was saying the best, most correct answer you can get is from tom.