York PA??

turbohatch0965

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys I am from shrewsbury, Pa which is like 10 minutes south of York we always meet up on fridays and saturdays to check out cars and cruise with friends we should all meet up some time.

black89crxsi

I LOVE MY CRX :)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im sorry but i went up to hanover i think last friday...and its NOTHING BUT RICE...some of the cars were nice...but dood ALL RICE!!!!!

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
yes in hanover everybody thinks they are professional racers no matter how gay the car is.

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HAHA got that right, oh well i am stuck there until college thank god I only live there

CiviChik97

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright, i want pics of your cars! if you guys go out to the circuit at all..which i know some of you do, i've seen you. even if you dont, im all around york and shrewsberry and lancaster, so i'm sure ive seen some of u....so post em.

here's mine.

kinda blurry, i know. sorry. thats my baby, except now i have a skid mark on the drivers side of the front bumper, with a little paint missing (tractor-trailor on 83) and the paint on the back side of my wing is chipping...gotta love half assed body shop work. :evil:

oh yea, i have the stock headlights back in now.. which means that the ones in teh pic are for sale *ahem* =)

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
im sorry but i went up to hanover i think last friday...and its NOTHING BUT RICE...some of the cars were nice...but dood ALL RICE!!!!!
are you talking about hanover nj, or hanover pa.

alright, i want pics of your cars! if you guys go out to the circuit at all..which i know some of you do, i've seen you. even if you dont, im all around york and shrewsberry and lancaster, so i'm sure ive seen some of u....so post em.
last time i cruised the circuit was about a year ago, i just stick to hanover's eisenhower dr now.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
trust me my car lloks like crap and you would probably laugh at it if you saw it, i just bought it and it needs alot of love on teh body.

oldschoolscivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
from Hanover here not too far but in York alot and yeah its a great area.... oh and jspec's car is beautiful not b/c its a honda but i am sure it will looking like his old hatch and hopefully as fast. now i just need my sedan to go that fast....

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hey hey oldschool, well my rims are done i just need to get them put on at work on monday, short shifter will be in hopefully friday night and im taking amanda's factory radio and cd changer to put in my car, i found the brain for the alarm in the hatch just need to go to townsound and have shawn get me a remote, oh and my exhaust is on now so stop by the house or call now,

p.s. nice grand am

oldschoolscivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah sorry i haven't been around we were babysitting over the weekend and we've been looking at houses and i think we finally found one i have to show ya. i love the rims on my civic! i knew it wouldn't take ya long to get started on your hatch haha. i for sure the weekend will be free except maybe sat morning b/c parents want to look at the house. anyways its not a f**kin grand am its on oldsmobile!!

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone wanna have a Hanover Meet since we now have 3 members?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
sure you can sign me and oldschoolcivic up depending on which day you want to set it for.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
york wuld probably be a good idea, more places to hang.

oldschoolscivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i'm cool with york haven't been there in awhile but won't bring my civic...i at least need some kinda of swap before i bring that thing. sat nights are best for me

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hey oldschool you gotta see the car

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP