Zombie civic?

T8erSalad

Alright so me and my girl found out we are having a baby, i told her i wanted to get her a new car because her 04 impala 3.4 was total junk and not to mention ugly as hell. Well i bought her a 2007 impala and she wanted to burn old one but i figured i could get something out of it. I ended up trading it for a 98 civic DX 5 speed. This car is literally a zombie car that has risen from the dead purley because it decided being dead was overrated. First off its missing several key engine parts like 1 of the radiators, the over flow tank, and half of the air intake just to list a few and on top of that it has 309,000 original miles. I originally planned on making it a project car due to the body being pretty solid but it runs and drives great literally starts up right away and runs smooth and even has some ass to it, and to top it off it has gone almost 150 miles and the gas gauge has barely moved and no its not broken i would have found out by now it only had a little under half a tank when i got it. Currently using it as a daily driver plan to put some money into it deff seems worth it.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: (we like sign holding emojis here apparently)

Post of some pics of this zombie!

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First off its missing several key engine parts like 1 of the radiators, the over flow tank, and half of the air intake.
1 of the radiators? It only has one radiator, how is it not overheating?
Get that stuff back on it!