Honda Civic AEM Water/Methanol Flow Gauge
Manufacturer: AEM Electronics | Category: Gauges
If you are using a Water/Methanol Injection System and want to know exactly how much fluid you are actually injecting into your engine, the AEM Water/Methanol Flow Gauge is a must. It replaces the "dummy light" with actual data displayed on a smooth moving needle-type gauge that allows you to accurately monitor the status of your injection system in real time. The AEM Water/Methanol Flow Gauge comes with black and silver bezels and white and black faceplates for multiple color combinations.
- Gauge Readout from 0 to 500cc
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Fits virtually every water/methanol kit on the market today!
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
AEM Water/Methanol Flow Gauge Applications:
Universal AEM Water/Methanol Flow Gauge
|30-5141||Universal Application (May not fit all vehicles or require modification)
Water/Methanol Flow Gauge 0-500CC with Analog Face
|30-5142||Universal Application (May not fit all vehicles or require modification)
Water/Methanol Flow Gauge 0-1000CC with Analog Face