Eibach S90-5-05-005 Pro-Spacer Wheel Spacers - PRO-SPACER Kit (5mm Pair) for a 1984-2002 Honda Civic and 1999-2000 Honda Civic Si.
|Eibach S90-5-05-005 Pro-Spacer Kit, 5mm Pair
ebay - Ends 05/28/2019
|Eibach Pro-Spacer 5/10mm Wheel Spacers S90-5-05-005 Honda
ebay - Ends 05/30/2019
|Eibach S90-5-05-005 System 5 Pro-Spacer for 1984-2002 Honda Civic 2-dr.
ebay - Ends 06/04/2019
|Eibach ProSpacer 2x5mm wheel spacers for Honda Civic S90-5-05-005-HO .
ebay - Ends 06/09/2019
Eibach S90-5-05-005 Fitment:
|1984 - 1987||Honda||Civic||Original studs must be changed. Longer studs are included.|
|1988 - 1991||Honda||Civic||Excludes Wagon||Original studs must be changed. Longer studs are included.|
|1992 - 1995||Honda||Civic||Original studs must be changed. Longer studs are included.|
|1996 - 2000||Honda||Civic||Original studs must be changed. Longer studs are included.|
|1999 - 2000||Honda||Civic||Si||Original studs must be changed. Longer studs are included.|
|2001 - 2002||Honda||Civic||Excludes Si||Original studs must be changed. Longer studs are included.|
With the Eibach PRO-SPACER installed, the car looks wider and better, as the wheel fills the arch. That’s how the car’s look gets its final touch.
By increasing the track width, not only the appearance is improved, but you also achieve an optimized driving behavior combined with higher stability, as the roll of the chassis is influenced in a positive manner.
The PRO-SPACER is available in different versions from 5 to 45’mm width.
- Made from high-tensile-strength aluminum alloy
- Exact fitment by using minimal production tolerances, resulting in exceptional wheel balance
- All applications tested in rigid durability- and fatigue tests
- High-grade corrosion protection through a special coating process (salt spray test according to DIN 50021)
- Significant weight advantage compared to wheel-spacers made from steel
- Eibach PRO-SPACER is the ideal combination for use with the Eibach PRO-KIT as well the SPORTLINE, if the original or aftermarket wheels are missing that last optical "kick".