Eibach 4018.880 Pro/Sport Plus Performance Springs and Sway Bars - PRO-PLUS Kit (Pro-Kit Springs & Sway Bars) for a 1996-2000 Honda Civic.
|Eibach 4018.880 (96-00 Honda Civic) Pro Plus Kit
|Eibach 4018.880 Pro-Plus Kit, Pro-Kit Springs/Sway Bars, Civic
ebay - Ends 04/30/2019
|Eibach Springs & Front Rear Sway Bars for 1996-00 HONDA Civic
ebay - Ends 05/08/2019
|Eibach Pro-Plus Performance Handling Package 4018-880
ebay - Ends 04/29/2019
|Eibach 4018.880 PRO-PLUS (PRO-KIT Springs & ANTI-ROLL-KIT Sway Bars)
ebay - Ends 04/28/2019
|Eibach Pro-Plus Kit Springs for 1996-2000 Honda Civic
ebay - Ends 04/25/2019
|Coil Spring Lowering Kit/Stabilizer Bar Kit-PAK Eibach fits 96-00 Honda Civic
ebay - Ends 05/17/2019
|Eibach 4018.880 Pro-Plus Suspension System
ebay - Ends 05/19/2019
|Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit - 4018.880
ebay - Ends 04/22/2019
Eibach 4018.880 Fitment:
|1996 - 2000||Honda||Civic||Front: 1.5 in; Rear: 1.3 in; Excluding Models without factory front bar. To work with models without Factory Front Bars / the OE Lower Control Arm that supports a Front Bar will have to be purchased. | Front Sway Bar is Solid and Non-Adjustable/ Rear Sway Bar is Solid and Non-Adjustable.|
If you live for the corners, the Eibach PRO-PLUS Performance Handling Package delivers. Eibach PRO-PLUS packages include our legendary Eibach PRO–KIT springs along with matching ANTI–ROLL–KIT sway bars. The Eibach PRO–KIT lowers your car’s center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose–dive under braking. Add the Eibach ANTI–ROLL–KIT sway bars –with increased roll stiffness, compared to stock bars –and you get pure, balanced–handling perfection.
With the Eibach PRO-PLUS installed you will immediately experience more-precise turn-in response, improved handling, and enhanced cornering grip –in any performancendash;driving situation. The Eibach PRO-PLUS is designed and tested to work well with either factory or aftermarket performance dampers.
- PRO-PLUS Performance Handling Package
- Matched Performance Springs and Sway Bars = Superior Handling for the Serious Enthusiast
- Precise Turn-in Response, Improved Handling and Enhanced Cornering Grip –in any Performance Driving Situation
- Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and get better MPG*
- Excellent Ride Quality
- Million-Mile Warranty
- The Same as PRO-PLUS –Just More Aggressive
- SPORTLINE + ANTI-ROLL-KIT = SPORT-PLUS Performance Handling Package.
- Extreme-Performance Springs and Sway Bars = Race-Car Like Handling for the Extreme Enthusiast
- Similar to the Eibach PRO-PLUS Performance Handling Package, the SPORT-PLUS, with our SPORTLINE spring kit, sits lower and will deliver the precise turn-in response, improved handling and intense cornering grip every serious enthusiast craves.
* Your results may vary. As we have learned from racing and independent testing, lowering your car or truck’s ride height also improves your aerodynamic efficiency by forcing more air over the car and less underneath (where most of the drag is found on any vehicle), resulting in higher top speeds on the track and better MPG on the highway.
Other 1996-2000 Honda Civic Suspension Kits:
1996-2000 Honda Civic ( Front: 1.6 in; Rear: 1.6 in; )