Eibach E43-40-036-01-22 Pro/Sport Plus Performance Springs and Sway Bars - PRO-PLUS Kit (Pro-Kit Springs & Sway Bars) for a 2016-2018 Honda Civic Base / Sport Sedan / Hatchback.
(Last checked: 01/17/2019)
Eibach E43-40-036-01-22 Fitment:
|2016 - 2018||Honda||Civic||Base||Sedan||Front: 0.7 in; Rear: 1.0 in; Front Sway Bar is Tubular and Non-Adjustable/ Rear Sway Bar is Solid and 2 Way-Adjustable.|
|2017 - 2018||Honda||Civic||Sport||Hatchback||Front: 1.0 in; Rear: 0.8 in; Front Sway Bar is Tubular and Non-Adjustable/ Rear Sway Bar is Solid and 2 Way-Adjustable.|
If you live for the corners, the Eibach PRO-PLUS Performance Handling Package delivers. Eibach PRO-PLUS packages include our legendary Eibach PRO–KIT springs along with matching ANTI–ROLL–KIT sway bars. The Eibach PRO–KIT lowers your car’s center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose–dive under braking. Add the Eibach ANTI–ROLL–KIT sway bars –with increased roll stiffness, compared to stock bars –and you get pure, balanced–handling perfection.
With the Eibach PRO-PLUS installed you will immediately experience more-precise turn-in response, improved handling, and enhanced cornering grip –in any performancendash;driving situation. The Eibach PRO-PLUS is designed and tested to work well with either factory or aftermarket performance dampers.
- PRO-PLUS Performance Handling Package
- Matched Performance Springs and Sway Bars = Superior Handling for the Serious Enthusiast
- Precise Turn-in Response, Improved Handling and Enhanced Cornering Grip –in any Performance Driving Situation
- Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and get better MPG*
- Excellent Ride Quality
- Million-Mile Warranty
- The Same as PRO-PLUS –Just More Aggressive
- SPORTLINE + ANTI-ROLL-KIT = SPORT-PLUS Performance Handling Package.
- Extreme-Performance Springs and Sway Bars = Race-Car Like Handling for the Extreme Enthusiast
- Similar to the Eibach PRO-PLUS Performance Handling Package, the SPORT-PLUS, with our SPORTLINE spring kit, sits lower and will deliver the precise turn-in response, improved handling and intense cornering grip every serious enthusiast craves.
* Your results may vary. As we have learned from racing and independent testing, lowering your car or truck’s ride height also improves your aerodynamic efficiency by forcing more air over the car and less underneath (where most of the drag is found on any vehicle), resulting in higher top speeds on the track and better MPG on the highway.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov