Tein GSH00-71SS1 Mono Sport Coilovers - Upper Mount: Front P/U | Rear P/U; Spring Rates: Front 16kg/mm | Rear 9kg/mm; for a 1996-2000 Honda Civic EJ6 | 3DR/4DR/4CYL and 1996-2000 Honda Civic Si EM1 | 2DR/4CYL.
|TEIN MONO SPORT ADJUSTABLE COILOVERS 96-00 CIVIC & SI EK (MADE IN JAPAN)
ebay - Ends 02/20/2019
Tein GSH00-71SS1 Fitment:
|1996 - 2000||Honda||Civic||EJ6 | 3DR/4DR/4CYL||Max Adjustment Range: Front -0.1 in. to -4.5 in. | Rear 0.5 in. to -3.7 in.; Recommended Adjustment Range: Front -1.8 in. to -2.6 in. | Rear -1.4 in. to -2.2 in.; EDFC Compatibility: COMPATIBLE; EDFC Motor Kit 1: EDK05-12120;|
|1996 - 2000||Honda||Civic||Si||EM1 | 2DR/4CYL||Max Adjustment Range: Front -0.3 in. to -4.7 in. | Rear 0.1 in. to -4.1 in.; Recommended Adjustment Range: Front -2 in. to -2.8 in. | Rear -1.8 in. to -2.6 in.; EDFC Compatibility: COMPATIBLE; EDFC Motor Kit 1: EDK05-12120;|
Tein mono sport coilovers feature full-length ride height adjustment with little or no change in ride quality. The shocks are mono-tube structure to robustly convey the information from road surface.
They feature a 16-level linear damping force adjustment system with exclusively designed upper mounts (except some models). They are a complete suspension kit of 4 shock absorbers & 4 springs.
- Well-Thought Settings to Meet Different Needs for Different Vehicle Models
- Mono-Tube Structure to Deliver Rich Information from Road Surface
- Full-Length System for Ride Height Adjustment w/ Minimal Change in Ride
- Newly-Designed Upright Strong Tube for Strut Type Suspensions
- 16-level Damping Force Adjustment + ADVANCE M.S.V.
- Compatible with EDFC Series to enable In-Car Damping Force Adjustment
- Upper Mounts Included for Easy Installation
- Highly Durable & Reliable
- Thoroughgoing Rust-Proofing
- Highly-Rigid Bracket & Shell Case
- Smooth Ride Height Adjustment & One-of-A-Kind Adjusting Wrench
- No-Sag Springs
- High-Spec Damper Oil
- Available for Overhaul & Revalving