B-day present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gradeless

RICE FTMFW !
5+ Year Member
Damn...... this is somewhat entertaining.......do your parents change your oil too?.....or do you pay to have that done, i would hate to see you get your yuppie hands get dirty

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol! Oh no what a shame for this little lad..

Dude you need to buck up your ideas, your mummy and daddy buy you an 11k Modified Coupe and you come on here to state its better than the rest on here?

The problem is you have put NO work into ANYTHING regarding this car, your just a typical example of a spoilt brat, and there isnt anything more i hate than a spoilt little american boy. lame.

You need kicked in the nuts or something, i can organise that you know.. "Oh Jezek dude....." ;) lol

p.s. the car is hot! but note i say THE car and not YOUR car

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
built, not bought. you better lose that attitude soon.

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
congratulations your mom and dad have enough money that they were nice and bought you a car ... too bad their generosity has turned their son into an a*****e, so what if the car is nice? did you build it? do you even know what half the parts on the car are? what they do? where they came from?

its a shame that someone spent their time and money on that car and it went to someone like you ... and for the record, a nice car doesnt get you s**t - brag about being all high and mighty when you have enough of your own money to own a house and pay for your own s**t instead of just being some leech.

built > bought in my book anyday

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i give all my credit to the one who modded the car
i give u advice...take car of it

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do you now..heh
are you purposely being an @$$hole? or is that just who you are? granted that you have a nice car but you didnt spend a penny into it. name all the parts on your car buddy, im sure we would all like to know what you have done to it.

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A better car isnt always about looks, people have more pride in there cars by doing modifcations by thereselves, and you know whats worse than buying a completely modded car is..?

Your parents bought it for you, especially at 11k.. i bet your a stuck up person to your parents and didnt even deserved it

Blacksnake52

Stock Civic Dude
5+ Year Member
I gotta admit, that was one hell of an act, if you are really the original modder of that car.

Status
Not open for further replies.