B-day present

Status
Not open for further replies.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow you're lucky to have a car like that. Not much more to do with it lol.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats hot. how much it run you?

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jesus, he asked how much your parents bought the car for you jerk
x2, yea man geez. I was asking cause it's sharp and well done. dont have to act like a stuck up yuppie

iloveS-ilver-EX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ur parents bought a car wit a roll cage no back seat, unmatching seats and a big modified engine wiithout u seeing it?

i think theyre over compesating for something, did they kill someone in front of u and wanna keep it quiet???

ps u WILL crash it somehow somewhere, its a given. were not calling u incompetent (sp?), its just true, unless ur completely luckly or u sell it early u will crash ur first car. s**t ive had the same car since i was 17 crashed my car twice already and i have a y8 and i scored a perfect on my driving test. luckly i learned bodywork and paint so the last time it was hit. i fixed myself and gave it a custom paint job as well so it turned out for the better.

take care of it, and for god sake get a great alarm and/or other antitheft devices

UberRare

Banned
x2, yea man geez. I was asking cause it's sharp and well done. dont have to act like a stuck up yuppie
I'm sorry when someone asks me How much did it run "YOU" might first inclination is that their asking me how much it cost me not my parents.. so go jerk it you jealous f**k.........
I told him It didn't cost me anything maybe he didn't read the post where it said that my parents got it for me... so stfu.... they paid 11k

UberRare

Banned
ur parents bought a car wit a roll cage no back seat, unmatching seats and a big modified engine wiithout u seeing it?

i think theyre over compesating for something, did they kill someone in front of u and wanna keep it quiet???

ps u WILL crash it somehow somewhere, its a given. were not calling u incompetent (sp?), its just true, unless ur completely luckly or u sell it early u will crash ur first car. s**t ive had the same car since i was 17 crashed my car twice already and i have a y8 and i scored a perfect on my driving test. luckly i learned bodywork and paint so the last time it was hit. i fixed myself and gave it a custom paint job as well so it turned out for the better.

take care of it, and for god sake get a great alarm and/or other antitheft devices
this is my second car to be exact, my first car was a hammy down of my brother.... so I'm good

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
your reading WAY too far into the questions and acting like a stuck up b***h sorry to say, but nice whip :lol:

ryanM

why is it that all the newbs are jackasses nowadays.

your not gonna get anywhere on this site with an attitude like that. and dont expect people to be jealous of a car you didnt put ANY work into, it was all done for you.

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
<-Bought my own EM1, dont expect this kid to know if its a Benen tow hook either.. Nobodies jealous, IMO your pinstripe is ugly.

UberRare

Banned
<-Bought my own EM1, dont expect this kid to know if its a Benen tow hook either.. Nobodies jealous, IMO your pinstripe is ugly.
IMO you have a lame ass em1.........

and yea I am a stuck up b***h cause i have a better car than all of you

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm sorry when someone asks me How much did it run "YOU" might first inclination is that their asking me how much it cost me not my parents.. so go jerk it you jealous f**k.........
I told him It didn't cost me anything maybe he didn't read the post where it said that my parents got it for me... so stfu.... they paid 11k

lmao I am jealous cause you have a em1/si? hahahaha that is funny, I hope you crash it. I have spent more 4 times your car in the past in the past 2-1/2 yrs on cars. So you STFU you f**king yupiie ass d**k sucking f**k.

Plus I am positive more then 50% of this site has a nicer/faster car than yours. An have spent more too

Ban this jerkoff

UberRare

Banned
lmao I am jealous cause you have a em1/si? hahahaha that is funny, I hope you crash it. I have spent more 4 times your car in the past in the past 2-1/2 yrs on cars. So you STFU you f**king yupiie ass d**k sucking f**k.

Plus I am positive more then 50% of this site has a nicer/faster car than yours. An have spent more too

Ban this jerkoff
please post them I'd love to see them no really I would LOVE TO SEE THE NICER CARS but really show me..

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha at least my car is MINE. Talking "I have a better car then you all" should hopefully get you banned, hopefully you can post up the list of things youve done to it yourself. I can do it for you.

That empty space is all your mods, and I choose to keep my EM1 stock. Whats your Daily Driver??

Status
Not open for further replies.