CC gone to hell?

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some issues with CC lately?

Ok so I disappeared for a while, I had been working a lot but I came back and since I have been back I have been very disappointed. The admin on this site seems to not care anymore. Im not just pointing at OC... Almost every mod on this site is responsible. The are only maybe 3 or 4 people that have admin capabilities that I actually see working to keep this site clean. All of the new people wanna sit there and bash someones thread when they ask for a simple opinion. What happened to this being a community where we could come, ask a simple question, get a simple or detailed answer and NOT get flamed or harassed about what we are asking?

Thoughts? I just feel this needed to be addressed

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:word:

i think the mods should do a better job at discplining people who only have smartass comments and negative things to say about members' posts...the smartasses here serve no purpose and they are the ones who give this place a bad name, im dissapointed also because its happened to me and it seems like no one cares about it.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And ban me,
k no problem.. not sure why you would want to be banned.. but since you asked me to.. no problem..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok so I disappeared for a while, I had been working a lot but I came back and since I have been back I have been very disappointed. The admin on this site seems to not care anymore. Im not just pointing at OC... Almost every mod on this site is responsible. The are only maybe 3 or 4 people that have admin capabilities that I actually see working to keep this site clean. All of the new people wanna sit there and bash someones thread when they ask for a simple opinion. What happened to this being a community where we could come, ask a simple question, get a simple or detailed answer and NOT get flamed or harassed about what we are asking?

Thoughts? And ban me, I don't care, I just feel this needed to be addressed
gone to hell is a STRONG statement... i am an admin on this site.. and GENERALLY i dont see it as overly drama filled.. i mean we just had two HUGE lounge threads discussing religion and politics.. and although they got slightly heated at times.. there were pretty drama free.. i do see bullshit on the site from time to time and i do address.. i ALSO audit the mod staff quite often.. ask ANY staff member here.. if you are not active.. i will contact you and ask you if you want to be a moderator anymore.. and i have suggested to staff members that they step down due to inactivity.. my role as admin is to make sure things run well and mediate between the owner staff and members.. i DO moderate the site.. but i dont generally do that cosntantly.. we have a staff that does that.. if you (or anyoen else) thinks that any specific areas of the site are not being moderated correctly please feel free to let me know and i will review that area and asign a new staff member to moderate it (if needed).. im TOTALLY open to the opinions of the members.. and WANT you guys to speek up... but i still dont understand why you WANTED to be banned.. if you hate the site that much you could just not use it.. but thanks for posting your input it IS appreciated.. and im going to also make a mod lounge thread now to discuss things.. maybe try to address any areas that need additional support..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh and for the record there are TWO admins... myself and jay jay .. thats it..

but we do have a fully trained staff that will be happy to assist..

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gone to hell is a STRONG statement... i am an admin on this site.. and GENERALLY i dont see it as overly drama filled.. i mean we just had two HUGE lounge threads discussing religion and politics.. and although they got slightly heated at times.. there were pretty drama free.. i do see bullshit on the site from time to time and i do address.. i ALSO audit the mod staff quite often.. ask ANY staff member here.. if you are not active.. i will contact you and ask you if you want to be a moderator anymore.. and i have suggested to staff members that they step down due to inactivity.. my role as admin is to make sure things run well and mediate between the owner staff and members.. i DO moderate the site.. but i dont generally do that cosntantly.. we have a staff that does that.. if you (or anyoen else) thinks that any specific areas of the site are not being moderated correctly please feel free to let me know and i will review that area and asign a new staff member to moderate it (if needed).. im TOTALLY open to the opinions of the members.. and WANT you guys to speek up... but i still dont understand why you WANTED to be banned.. if you hate the site that much you could just not use it.. but thanks for posting your input it IS appreciated.. and im going to also make a mod lounge thread now to discuss things.. maybe try to address any areas that need additional support..
Well put

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i think i do a fine job, i don't think or have seen myself piss anyone really off that i'm aware, i have a since of morals that keeps myself from basjing others in threads so to speak as you mention, just my ethics to treat others with respect, as i would want to be.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think CCs mod staff does a fine job. haven't really seen a problem.

not alot of spam, people who needed to be baned have been.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you have been unbanned as per your request on aim.. :oh:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i think CCs mod staff does a fine job. haven't really seen a problem.

not alot of spam, people who needed to be baned have been.
i try to ban asmuch spam as they can throw at me, afterall i am the original Sir Banalot!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how do you become a mod?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how do you become a mod?
we fly potential moderators out to a hidden training center where they are put through a series of classes and tests... if they do well they MIGHT be selected as staff..

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it was 5 times for you guys?!?!?!?! he kicked me 8 times :cry: