Awesome Girlfriend.....

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is what my girlfriend bought me for christmas sucka!
That is a lot of nice stuff. I'm sure she's very good to you. There is a difference between just buying someone stuff vs. doing stuff for them. I don't want any gifts from my gf. As long as she's with me, that's enough. I'm not saying she doesn't buy me cool things, but I appreciate it more when she does everyday stuff.

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont know why everyones flamming, jesus.

Im only 18, and a few of my girlfriends ive cooked/cleaned/done laundry for, and vice versa.

Sometimes s**t has to be done, and sometimes its just the way things work out. Besides, its the little things that stand out more then the big things. Because you see the little things on a daily basis.

Props to you man! Its nice having a girl cook for ya, especially if shes a good cook!

Gonna have a nice desert to go with that dinner? lol :P j/k man

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mines like that too, she's great...!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you guys are taking this the wrong way.

When she's in the kitchen, she doesn't want me anywhere near it. She doesn't like the way I do laundry, so she does it. She says I do it wrong, but I do it my way.

On the other side of the fence, I do all the physical work in the house. I'm in the middle of remodeling our bathroom (e.g. tearing out the old, repairing, now refinishing all the walls, painting, installing tile and re-installing the vanity/ toilet.) I also do all the outdoor grilling, take care of all the car maintenance and schedule any home maintenance I can't do myself. My next project is refinishing our laundry room. I don't let her do any major physical work.

So we kinda fall into some stereotypical roles, but it works for us and we're happy.
I can honestly admit this is pretty much how it is with me and my fiance' minus the house business since were still searching for our dream house. But I won't dare let him dye all of my bras pink again with one of his new red golf polo shirts!

Intresting since it isn't even Christmas yet... :lol:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When I was dating my ex, we would always do stuff together. Whenever she did her laundry, I'd always ask if she wanted help. Most of the time, she'd smile and I knew that'd be a yes. I'd help her too especially when she'd bake cookies because she knew I absolutely loved fresh baked cookies.

And for a while, we went to college that were 15 minutes apart but we lived 1 minute from each other so we'd always do "chores" together. Sometimes she'd yell at me when I was lazy and didn't do my laundry and make me get up and do it with her :( lol.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When I was dating my ex, we would always do stuff together. Whenever she did her laundry, I'd always ask if she wanted help. Most of the time, she'd smile and I knew that'd be a yes. I'd help her too especially when she'd bake cookies because she knew I absolutely loved fresh baked cookies.

And for a while, we went to college that were 15 minutes apart but we lived 1 minute from each other so we'd always do "chores" together. Sometimes she'd yell at me when I was lazy and didn't do my laundry and make me get up and do it with her :( lol.
She sounds like a GF I need :lol:

YoungKadafi

Redundant security
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes, but does she do all that for you, then let you have sex with her 4 hours straight? I doubt it.
this will all come to an end, when she bangs a dude in a vacant park, in a pickup truck. I hate bitches

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can honestly admit this is pretty much how it is with me and my fiance'
When did you get engaged Connie? I must have missed this.

Hey. Atleast things are getting done, you both are helping each other out, and you are both happy.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your 19, i promise you will know what im talking about further down the road, its built into b***h DNA to cheat
You act like your so much older than me, but your only 22 :what:

I've already been down that road, but I got over it, I didn't let it linger over for a couple of years :what:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You act like your so much older than me, but your only 22 :what:

I've already been down that road, but I got over it, I didn't let it linger over for a couple of years :what:

x2, someone has issues, like was said already.