Awesome Girlfriend.....

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
my gf puts up with me, thats how awesome she is

Kadafi you knew exactly what you were trying to pull with that joke. don't even try to say that "everyone took it wrong" because you were just trying to get under everyones' skin with it and it blew up in your face. so move on and deal with it, preferably on another forum

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how did we get from body heat maintainance to starvation? im confuzzled

Tara Jean

OC_Civic's Girl
5+ Year Member
So my girlfriend made us dinner, cleaning up and now getting ready to bake some fresh chocolate chip cookies...... Life is good.:D

Oh, did I mention she also did my laundry?
i wish my boyfriend would appreciate the thing i did for him like you do kido....cause thats EXACTLY what i did tonight and what kind of recognition did i get?? NONE!!!

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well thats bs.

not enough guys appreciate their women. i swear the only complaint i have about my girl in that department is that she doesn't cook for me nemore (and that she's not italian and i actually need to teach her how to make sauce...(she eats jarred sauce)wtf?). i loved it wen she baked especially. and i made sure she knew it. (just don't get to eat together enough)

italianshorty, i hope ur cooking and such gets recognized. if not, i say dump his ass. ne guy who can't appreciate wut a girl does for him doesn't deserve her.

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wish my boyfriend would appreciate the thing i did for him like you do kido....cause thats EXACTLY what i did tonight and what kind of recognition did i get?? NONE!!!
wanna be my girlfriend...i'll cook clean anything just to have a girl that actually likes cars

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wanna be my girlfriend...i'll cook clean anything just to have a girl that actually likes cars
:rolf:. Sad to say, me too.

My ex thought I liked my car more than I loved her at one point.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolf:. Sad to say, me too.

i told her my ex i loved my car more...why do you think the coupy is still around and shes not. :twisted:

i always tried to get her to like cars too but no luck.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I actually believed the same thing until I got my coupe. It took me 4 project cars to finally realize he's stuck with me forever. :twisted: :lol: We communicate with each other, respect each other, were honest with each other, and even though we don't agree on everything, we always find a way to compromise and come up with a solution both of us are happy with. :D

<Insert puking emotionicon here>

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well thats bs.

not enough guys appreciate their women. i swear the only complaint i have about my girl in that department is that she doesn't cook for me nemore (and that she's not italian and i actually need to teach her how to make sauce...(she eats jarred sauce)wtf?). i loved it wen she baked especially. and i made sure she knew it. (just don't get to eat together enough)

italianshorty, i hope ur cooking and such gets recognized. if not, i say dump his ass. ne guy who can't appreciate wut a girl does for him doesn't deserve her.
i agree with this guy.

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no because nobody had to say anything in the 1st place, and nobody had to ever destroy all of the threads Ive ever made
I had to say something... because, unlike you, I respect women and their views, and ideas. It's very clear that you do not.

Me? A bandwagon jumper? haha. What's funny is I just called you out on your whole bullshit story, and all you could do was turn around and call me names, and tell me I'm joining the "gang"? Wanna know something? I haven't read any one else's posts, but yours. Frankly, I don't give a s**t what people have to say about me, my views, or my opinions. However, I'm damn well going to voice them to someone like you. Someone with no self respect, no self discipline, no respect for others.

You call me ignorant? Do you even know what that word means? I doubt it. Your ignorance is flat disgusting to me. Calling out all women, saying that they're ALL bad because you dated a few f**ked up losers? Well, theres something to be said about that... You usually date people that mix well with you, and since I'm sure you will not catch on to that. You date loser, cheating, drug addicted whores because thats most likely the group you run with. Go back to your whore of tonight and get the f**k out of this thread.

You don't know me, and I'm not up here in this thread trying to impress people with s**t like "my girlfriend was f**king randy moss when I got home, waaa waaa waaa, blah blah blah, b***h b***h b***h". Frankly, I know half these people don't give a s**t about what may of happened with my ex girlfriend. s**t f**king happens, thats life, grow up, learn from it, and move the f**k on.

Tara Jean

OC_Civic's Girl
5+ Year Member
well thats bs.

omg i know this is an old thread but i never checked up on it.... it made me smile!!! thank you.

and coming from a girl (italianshorty) we really try so hard to make you guys happy!!!!

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
omg i know this is an old thread but i never checked up on it.... it made me smile!!! thank you.

and coming from a girl (italianshorty) we really try so hard to make you guys happy!!!!
I agree with girls trying hard to keep their guy happy.

I do some pretty stupid things sometimes and she still loves me.

HillTopGraphics

Official CC Sponsor
5+ Year Member
Since we're on the topic, I have to say I couldn't be happier with my wife. I've done some pretty stupid things that most women would have walked out on - or simply held over my head, but she never did and stuck with me through it all.

...and to YoungKadafi... bro, respect is a two-way street - inside & out. You first need to respect yourself, then respect your gf/wife/date/whatever. You're gonna swim upstream for a long time without it.

ryanM

I can honestly admit this is pretty much how it is with me and my fiance' minus the house business since were still searching for our dream house. But I won't dare let him dye all of my bras pink again with one of his new red golf polo shirts!

Intresting since it isn't even Christmas yet... :lol:
pink bras are hot, he did that on purpose ;)