Awesome Girlfriend.....

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its in EVERYONES nature to cheat. With anything.

The temptation comes, its there, the one you're "loyal" to is not, it happens. Say eff it, go find another girl, move on.

While its everyones nature to cheat, not everyone acts on it all of the time. Its self discipline, loyalty, and honesty that'll stop one from doing so.

Calling out a "b***h" (why this term was used, is beyond me, grow up, show some respect), a FEMALE, a WOMAN, as the only one to cheat is just dumb. Im sure you f**ked around behind your girls back. The difference was, she didnt find out.

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this reminds me of my gf and I. i basically lived at her place (she moved out when she was 17 and i'm still at home). She was living with her sister in some house with like 4 other roommates. life was good, sleeping over, helping her do laundry. hell the land lord was sucha douche and a lazy peruvin that I did some of the yard work for her. i even cleaned up after her dog and didnt do that to mine! (well my grandmother said i cleaned up my dogs s**t wrong, i dunno.. dont ask.. shes weird).

it was all good..until she moved to Oregon about a month ago.. now, it sucks big ol' floppy donkey d**k.

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did you offer to help?

Do you ever do anything like that for her?

I bet if you asked if you could help her make the cookies, she'd love it. It's a miracle she's still with you.
Even better question, what does she want in return? Or what did she do that she regrets?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^I would have to agree in some way with this. It just doesnt seem right. Even though there are those good hearted people out there that help each other out and do their share of the "chores"

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bad ass my gf used to cook for me :( Now she just cleans and does laundry... Which is good enough for me cause I dont mind making my own food =/.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love cooking. w00t for being italian.

and i don't mind the girly jobs, but the girl is just better than i am. she cant drywall or paint or even change a flat tire. thats y i do that kinda stuff. thats one of many reasons relationships work out. because 1 person completes the other and their lives are better together.

YoungKadafi

Redundant security
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Calling out a "b***h" (why this term was used, is beyond me, grow up, show some respect), a FEMALE, a WOMAN, as the only one to cheat is just dumb. Im sure you f**ked around behind your girls back. The difference was, she didnt find out.
I bet you havent got around much bro. Ive been married, I thought i had the perfect life, ive been engaged a few times. The truth is, its easier for chicks to cheat. Guys will always be hitting on them, unless your dating a big fat fatty. Most girls love to drink and party, even if they pull it off that they dont, they always will slip up. Ive been that person to assist a slut in cheating on her boyfriend plenty of times. s**t last week I broke up a 5 year relationship, all because I wanted to be inside her.

you say grow up? being married and comming home to Randy Moss f**kin yoru wife on your bday isnt fun. to each his own, but I have yet to find a decent loyal chick in my city, so I call them bitches. f**k em.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
x2, someone has issues, like was said already.
:werd:

i think it's wrong to generalize women into cheating bitches 'cuz you've had some bad experiences. s**t happens to everyone, regardless of their gender.

not to be mean, but just because s**t has sucked for you, doesn't mean it will for everyone else you come across. not everyone cheats. it's not easier for girls to cheat, i think that's bullshit. :what:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I bet you havent got around much bro. Ive been married, I thought i had the perfect life, ive been engaged a few times. The truth is, its easier for chicks to cheat. Guys will always be hitting on them, unless your dating a big fat fatty. Most girls love to drink and party, even if they pull it off that they dont, they always will slip up. Ive been that person to assist a slut in cheating on her boyfriend plenty of times. s**t last week I broke up a 5 year relationship, all because I wanted to be inside her.

you say grow up? being married and comming home to Randy Moss f**kin yoru wife on your bday isnt fun. to each his own, but I have yet to find a decent loyal chick in my city, so I call them bitches. f**k em.
Sounds like its the women you pick, not women in general..

You've BEEN married and engaged a few times, sounds like you get attached too easily..

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sounds like its the women you pick, not women in general..

You've BEEN married and engaged a few times, sounds like you get attached too easily..
i kinda agree with that... especially at 22. :what:

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
"em"? as in "them".. or... a username? :???:

'cuz i was agreeing with you. :P