***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jessica's grandpa's funeral was today. I didnt get teary eyed or cry until they did the 21 gun salute and played taps. then i couldnt hold it back anymore.

May he forever R.I.P.
My condolences to you, Jessica, and her entire family.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jessica's grandpa's funeral was today. I didnt get teary eyed or cry until they did the 21 gun salute and played taps. then i couldnt hold it back anymore.

May he forever R.I.P.
My condolences as well, sorry Justin.......

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

May he forever R.I.P.
dang justin, sorry to hear.. my condolences :(

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys. Hes in a much better place where ever it may be.

On a plus note my tires are still in my living room. LoL! i wish i had them on for snow :(

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow...So much snow...And I hear it doesn't stop till noon tomorrow...At a rate of a half inch an hour...

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i hear that.... we took today off cuz they said it was suppose to start in the am and go till noon today. well it didnt start snowing here till about 4pm which pisses me off. we could of been working.....altho nice to have a day off at the expense of a smaller paycheck, that sucks tho. wont be too long and ill be laid off for the winter.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That name again is mr. plow! Haha! heres my whip in my driveway at 2am wednesday morning.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I woke up at 3:30am and cleaned off 5 inches, now i gotta clean it again with the 2 inches that fell since. :cry: I should have just called in and said I was gonna be late. I let John park in the garage last night. Now I regret that decision. :lol:

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol...your car looks funny in the snow justin. i posted pics of mine last night, cuz i was out having a little fun.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, i wish i had an awd with snow tires.. :(

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm scared to drive my car, Bald Yokohama Parada's + snow = zero traction

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've done it the last 5 yrs, gets worse every yr lol I haven't driven my car in like 3-4 months, i miss her. Now my tire is flat and battery dead, time to wake the beast!

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
my front falkens on my steelies are reaching the tread bar.. no traction FTL

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
last winter i use to do 180 and 360 in my school's parking lot lol.. fun stuff... good ol' e brake.

and like two winters ago we took my friends Ford Festiva and f**ked it up in a big ass parking lot lol..we made a snow course and would time ourself to the finish line.. eventually we broke something.. lol...hahaha.. if i rememeber it was on danny's run when the break lines busted... lmao

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if it keeps snowing i might take the car out and do some donuts tonight...