***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice wagon!
WTF is wrong with you?!?!?!?!?!? no its not..... its my work car....soo naturally theres empty soda cans on the pass floor with a mc ds bag and a couple of subway bags, a couple of extra work clothes in the back, two spare tires in the hatch area with all 4 hubcaps, drivers side floor is covered with concrete dust, the back hatch area is stained with oil and tranny fluid, the drivers side door arm rest is stained with oil, there are oily hand and finger prints stained into the roof fabric, damn dash lights dont work (got new turn signal switch just havent put it in yet), its dustier than hell in the car, and the exhaust split on her monday.

so yeah i hate it.......but prob never get rid of it...lol

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey boosted.. my name is hector, i post just about daily on this thread.. i remember you being on the 7-7-07 chicago meet list, but you bailed out on us..whats good?

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey boosted.. my name is hector, i post just about daily on this thread.. i remember you being on the 7-7-07 chicago meet list, but you bailed out on us..whats good?
yeah no s**t??
whats the deal flaker?! lol

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if anyone knows some one selling a FWD beater, let me know

preferably in wisconsin, maybe chicago area

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i tried, i was also invited to justins house warming party. didnt make that either. im still waiting on f**kin shift linkages from midwest hybrid. f**k ive been waiting since april for him to get the right ones, and ive told him over and over again that i need 94 and up delsol vtec linkages....but he thinks differently. he keeps telling me any civic linkages will work.... no they wont. the del sol is longer by a couple of inches than any civic. well at least from mount location to tranny it is.
so im prob just going to get my money back and go get the ones i need. even tho its winter and i wont be able to do anything with it till spring anyways.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WTF is wrong with you?!?!?!?!?!? no its not..... its my work car....soo naturally theres empty soda cans on the pass floor with a mc ds bag and a couple of subway bags, a couple of extra work clothes in the back, two spare tires in the hatch area with all 4 hubcaps, drivers side floor is covered with concrete dust, the back hatch area is stained with oil and tranny fluid, the drivers side door arm rest is stained with oil, there are oily hand and finger prints stained into the roof fabric, damn dash lights dont work (got new turn signal switch just havent put it in yet), its dustier than hell in the car, and the exhaust split on her monday.

so yeah i hate it.......but prob never get rid of it...lol

You obvisously did see the sarcasm in the reply Steve. :roll::lol:

And yeah he didnt go to either of those events. He does have a little boy to take care of. That takes priority.

*Edit* Currently its 1:30am and the local weather says is -7 out.

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
-7? i thought wakin up to 4 degrees was bad :lol:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i tried, i was also invited to justins house warming party. didnt make that either. im still waiting on f**kin shift linkages from midwest hybrid. f**k ive been waiting since april for him to get the right ones, and ive told him over and over again that i need 94 and up delsol vtec linkages....but he thinks differently. he keeps telling me any civic linkages will work.... no they wont. the del sol is longer by a couple of inches than any civic. well at least from mount location to tranny it is.
so im prob just going to get my money back and go get the ones i need. even tho its winter and i wont be able to do anything with it till spring anyways.
that long just for linkage?

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i saw we are gonna get 2 more inches on tonight or tomorrow.

And its only 11 outside.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So that ticket I got in WI was transferred to IL I just found out the other day. Apparently, because I have a previous ticket in IL, if I receive another ticket within 2 years, my license will be revoked. Um, the cop that gave me the ticket(WI) said just pay it and it won't go to your record in IL. I'm freaking pissed. I'm gonna go ahead and talk to a lawyer about this. Any thoughts?

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that long just for linkage?
no s**t, thats cuz he keeps getting me the wrong ones. its been pissing me off for a long time now. so when i get laid of on tuesday im heading up there to get my money back and im just going to go to zimbrick honda and order new oem linkages......like i told him to do back in july.
and yes my boy is my number one priority over everything else.....but im teachin him something good....hehe...check these out. most of them are old tho.

now im not sure on this.....but i think he likes cars. considering he "parked" three 1/16th scale die cast cars in the fridge ass end first, perfectly so he could "drive out" of the fridge.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll just sit here in my little corner and talk to myself. So there I was.... driving on the low profiles... minding my business and fish-tailing. Where is the love guys? This sucks! :lol: