98 Ex, Stolen Parts!!!!

dorifto83

**lurking**
5+ Year Member
intake came in.....its a little goofy lookin in my opinion but its different and i honestly do notice a difference.....i purchased a autozone intake just so i could drive around until i got this intake in and theres def. a difference between the two

Your priorities are so out of whack it's not even funny, I wish the best luck to you, but honestly, common sense goes a long way.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your priorities are so out of whack it's not even funny, I wish the best luck to you, but honestly, common sense goes a long way.
wtf are you talking about.......ok my bad i should have just spent my 400 bucks on an upgraded valve train and drove around with no intake that way my oil gets so dirty that it cant lubricate and i tear my motor apart......seriously are you f**king retarded? someone stole my intake! i think getting a new intake would probably be my first priority you dumb f**k.....sorry to everyone else for flipping out but this guy is some stupid f**kin hard ass who cant keep his mouth shut if something isnt the way he likes it......yeah sure i could have gotten some ebay intake for 50 bucks and spent 350 on something else but thats not the way i want to build my f**king car.......tell me how many civics you have seen with ebay intakes then tell me how many you have seen with a mishimoto......if i wanted to hear it from an a*****e i would fart so unless you have something constructive to say just shut your f**kin mouth

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok moron once again that would leave me driving without an intake and if you would open your f**king eyes in an earlier post i said i was spending my insurance money on an alarm system........dumbasses must grow on f**king trees now-a-days

dj_audio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:word:

wtf are you talking about.......ok my bad i should have just spent my 400 bucks on an upgraded valve train and drove around with no intake that way my oil gets so dirty that it cant lubricate and i tear my motor apart......seriously are you f**king retarded? someone stole my intake! i think getting a new intake would probably be my first priority you dumb f**k.....sorry to everyone else for flipping out but this guy is some stupid f**kin hard ass who cant keep his mouth shut if something isnt the way he likes it......yeah sure i could have gotten some ebay intake for 50 bucks and spent 350 on something else but thats not the way i want to build my f**king car.......tell me how many civics you have seen with ebay intakes then tell me how many you have seen with a mishimoto......if i wanted to hear it from an a*****e i would fart so unless you have something constructive to say just shut your f**kin mouth
ok moron once again that would leave me driving without an intake and if you would open your f**king eyes in an earlier post i said i was spending my insurance money on an alarm system........dumbasses must grow on f**king trees now-a-days
I'll be honest with you, this is just my opinion, but i'd take a password jdm or memory fab intake over that one anyday. its half the price; but i guess i have to give it to you for trying to be unique. Honestly spending 400 on that intake many people would disagree with, and yes, you're right, you do want to run your car, but you coulda spent 200 for a just as good intake, IMO. With that extra 200 saved from buying a different intake, you could have easily bought either a way better alarm, or money on other mods you plan to buy in the future. Thats just my 2 cents, i've never seen anyone spend so much money on such a strange intake. Is there even an AIR FILTER for it?

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats my point exactly dude.....nobody has this intake because they all follow the crowd and get the whale d**k or an aem or injen.....and im gettin 1500 back from insurance and i have my old cd player and old hood and i dont even want my system anymore so out of my 1500 when i get it i will have 1100 left (taking out the money for the intake).......so i mean the money wasnt even an issue.....and this intake has a unique filter so it comes with a liifetime replacement

93LShatchy

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok guy, RELAX. No need for the smart ass reply. It is YOUR car, do what ever floats your boat. I was just giving you my toughts. But either way, it was a waste of money for an intake that looks like an Ebay one and does the same ass any other intake.

Geez, couple hundrends more...you could have turbo'd the D.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok guy, RELAX. No need for the smart ass reply. It is YOUR car, do what ever floats your boat. I was just giving you my toughts. But either way, it was a waste of money for an intake that looks like an Ebay one and does the same ass any other intake.

Geez, couple hundrends more...you could have turbo'd the D.
ok please show me an ebay intake that looks like this one.........and for 600 i could turbo my car!? hahahaha the turbo kit, hondata or crome, injectors, fuel pump, concave pistons and forged rods.......you find all that s**t that you need for a good turbo setup for 600 bucks and i'll buy it right now

dorifto83

**lurking**
5+ Year Member
You're right, the only way you could protect your motor is by spending $400 on an intake. Dude, I don't care if you spend $5 on an intake, or $500, if you are investing more money in your car after you got s**t stolen, you should be looking for a way to protect your investment. What's the point in buying a mishimoto intake if a thief steals it? I"m not even trying to be an a*****e right now, think about it, if you are going to buy s**t for your car then the least you should do is to at least try to deter theft. I guess I'm an a*****e for telling you to take care of your s**t, don't be surprised when your s**t gets stolen a second time dumbfuck.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You're right, the only way you could protect your motor is by spending $400 on an intake. Dude, I don't care if you spend $5 on an intake, or $500, if you are investing more money in your car after you got s**t stolen, you should be looking for a way to protect your investment. What's the point in buying a mishimoto intake if a thief steals it? I"m not even trying to be an a*****e right now, think about it, if you are going to buy s**t for your car then the least you should do is to at least try to deter theft. I guess I'm an a*****e for telling you to take care of your s**t, don't be surprised when your s**t gets stolen a second time dumbfuck.
you guys are so f**king stupid.....did you try reading the thread!? i take this intake off everytime i park the car until i get my hood and alarm system which im buying with my insurance money.......jesus f**k stupid pieces of s**t like u two guys piss me off to no end

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yet you bought a $400 intake. L O motherfucking L. Idiot.
omg everyone here is f**king stupid.......if i didnt "go all out" then i would have bought a cheap ass intake, the fact that i spent 400 on an intake is the reason i made that statement.......

dorifto83

**lurking**
5+ Year Member
omg everyone here is f**king stupid.......if i didnt "go all out" then i would have bought a cheap ass intake, the fact that i spent 400 on an intake is the reason i made that statement.......
Since when is buying an intake going all out, haha.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Since when is buying an intake going all out, haha.
buying a 400 dollar intake is going all out.....as in "i could have bought this nice little 2inch ebay intake for 50 bucks.....but instead i bought a 3inch mishimoto for 400".........i know buying an intake isnt going all out towards gaining power, thats not what i was talking about.............and im a f**k up at life cause somebody jacked my f**king car? yeah dude i went to ohio to have a nice f**king christmas and while i was gone someone broke into my car.......im such a f**king failure at life because theres so f**king much i could have done about it

dorifto83

**lurking**
5+ Year Member
buying a 400 dollar intake is going all out.....as in "i could have bought this nice little 2inch ebay intake for 50 bucks.....but instead i bought a 3inch mishimoto for 400".........i know buying an intake isnt going all out towards gaining power, thats not what i was talking about.............and im a f**k up at life cause somebody jacked my f**king car? yeah dude i went to ohio to have a nice f**king christmas and while i was gone someone broke into my car.......im such a f**king failure at life because theres so f**king much i could have done about it
Hey, you could have spent $5000 on an intake, I don't care, I'm not saying your fail at life because you bought a $400 intake (although you do). Let's look at what happened to the mods that you previously bought before, that now belong to some lowlife thief. You bought stuff, had no alarm, had basically no protection, and it ended up getting stolen. Fast forward to the future, you bought stuff, still have no alarm, yet are expecting a different result other than getting your s**t stolen... Buy whatever you want for your car, whether it's an APC intake or a full race turbo kit. Protect your investment, even if it's a rinky dink alarm, protect your investment. You aren't stupid if low life thieves stole your s**t and you didn't know better. You are a retarded son a b***h if you didn't learn anything from that situation, and give them the same opportunity, but only with higher value items to steal next time around.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey, you could have spent $5000 on an intake, I don't care, I'm not saying your fail at life because you bought a $400 intake (although you do). Let's look at what happened to the mods that you previously bought before, that now belong to some lowlife thief. You bought stuff, had no alarm, had basically no protection, and it ended up getting stolen. Fast forward to the future, you bought stuff, still have no alarm, yet are expecting a different result other than getting your s**t stolen... Buy whatever you want for your car, whether it's an APC intake or a full race turbo kit. Protect your investment, even if it's a rinky dink alarm, protect your investment. You aren't stupid if low life thieves stole your s**t and you didn't know better. You are a retarded son a b***h if you didn't learn anything from that situation, and give them the same opportunity, but only with higher value items to steal next time around.
dude how many f**king times do i have to tell you......i take my intake off everytime i park the car and im buying an alarm when i get the money from insurance..........just quit talking cause youre making yourself look like a moron