Dc5 rsx type r wheels for sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxe4ever

5+ Year Member
Dc5 wheels 5 x114.3 powdercoated gunmetal grey. I can separate wheels from tires if needed and will ship or meet halfway. I live in newark ohio. Only driven on for one summer. Afew small imperfections. Thanks.

ThaJokaa

Buildin..???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice too bad theyre 5 lug... bump 4 ya

sxe4ever

5+ Year Member
Thanks for the great comments! I will trade for civic type r headlights, civic type r mirrors, and a nice set of 16 inch wheels. Either/or and cash. Thanks.

abs0Lut

Rockin' in the free world
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Trying to sell 5 bolt rims on a honda site FTW! :P

sxe4ever

5+ Year Member
Damn!!! I just took 12 new pics and didn't think to take a pic of the honda stamp on the back. The buyer will see the honda stamp before purchase or I'll try to take more pics in a few days. Pics loading on photobook now! I promise these are legit. Thanks. Pics up soon.

sxe4ever

5+ Year Member
Pics!!!!

Next wheel is only one with a small scratch, and some srapes from putting on tires. Last pic you will see that just standing next to the car it's not barley noticable. Other three wheels are perfect or really near to it.

Just a side pic of how they look on the car. I usually run the car a little lower but had it raised for putting it on a trailer.

Thanks!!!!!!

frankie559/DC5

5+ Year Member
Dc5

hello im intrested in ur rims u have 4 sale how much do u want for them with tires ???? i have some regular rsx 16' wheels if intrested but still would buy ur wheels for cash please reply asap as is time sensitive my email is efrenrodriguez0051@yahoo.com hope 2 hear from you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.