14" Ronal Teddy Bears **MINT, WITH NEW TIRES**

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentSlim

Do Work Son
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm going to Michigan State tomorrow, do you have any real rims for sale?? I need some =)

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im SOOOO tempted to get these as track wheels..hahahahaha..just to see the faces ppl put on..wheels are blah..but i would rock em...maybe i can pick up a teddy bear loving emo chick or a hot dumb blonde who thinks they are AWESOMEEE

how heavy are they?

AlanZ

5+ Year Member
i'm not sure if you noticed, but ronal is the equivalent to rota in the euro car scene, they just make a bunch of copies of popular euro rims...

actually, no. Ronal has been around for ages making some of the sickest types of wheels ever. Why do think Ronal R10's and Turbos are some of the most coveted wheels around? Next to TH Lines and Modern lines made by Schmidt I believe. You sir, are wrong. Again.

Besides, if it weren't for competition, the "legit" parts you buy would be triple the price.

Either way dude, good luck with the sale of some of the most rediculously stupid wheels ever made. Hope you can get rid of em. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ryanM

actually, no. Ronal has been around for ages making some of the sickest types of wheels ever. Why do think Ronal R10's and Turbos are some of the most coveted wheels around? Next to TH Lines and Modern lines made by Schmidt I believe. You sir, are wrong. Again.

Besides, if it weren't for competition, the "legit" parts you buy would be triple the price.

Either way dude, good luck with the sale of some of the most rediculously stupid wheels ever made. Hope you can get rid of em. :D
are you kidding?

ronal turbos are f**king COPIES of Schmidt TH lines.

ronal is just another janky wheel company that only acts as a parasite to the real enthusiast market.

coveted you say? their about as coveted as a set of slipstreams:roll:

wrong again? sorry bro, not this time

Status
Not open for further replies.