Not open for further replies.

chunky

'94 hatch Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Item Description: Ronal Teddy Bears

Price: $450 picked up, $650 shipped
-------------

i picked these up cheap, they have brand new tires on them. like no miles on these tires, still have the little nipple things on them. wheels are hella rare, i can't even find anyplace that sells them so i can figure out what they sell for. the wheels are mint, no scratches at all. tires are some cheap 195/60/14's i think. wheels are a 14", 4x100. post up offers, if i don't see one i like i'll just keep them and rock them as winter wheels.

these wheels are very rare, it's not a set of rotas here.

14" w/ tires sold for $600 notice that his had chipping and curb rash on them.

another set of 14"s sold for $550

i'll take $450 picked up or $650 shipped, i'll meet or deliver them for $1 a mile extra. would trade for a nice t3 flanged turbo or a nice tubular manifold. will trade for a cast D-series manifold and decent size (t3/t4 or around that) turbo with NO shaft play.

or possible trade for a X-box 360 and some cash. buyer pays shipping on the wheels on any trade.

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not sure whats funnier the bears or the asking price... especially because you just stated you got them for cheap and they have cheap tires

good luck with that

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Retarded ass wheels.Bump for your sale tho.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is this a joke? :what:

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^id..seems pretty serious..

i guess he should at that these are mad tight JDM? maybe they will sell?..

ryanM

i'm not sure if you noticed, but ronal is the equivalent to rota in the euro car scene, they just make a bunch of copies of popular euro rims...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I might be interested in those, where are you located?? PM me.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks like teddy grams

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
niceeeeee

bump for you

chunky

'94 hatch Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I might be interested in those, where are you located?? PM me.
read the first post mang, i'm in lansing, MI

that price is what they normally sell for, i got them cheap, that dosn't mean i'm selling them cheap. if these are not sold this weekend i'm putting them on my hatch and the tread on the tires will start demising quickly, someone pick them up ASPA!!

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
These are cool, maybe not on a civic but they are rare. Try H-T or VW Vortex, they should sell pretty quickly.

t85konrad

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LMAO the only type of person i could see having those rims is some spoiled little blond but holly crap are those lame LOFL, and you suck dank42 now i have a taste for teddy grams

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
perfect place for air stem :nod:
haha:rolf:... and oddly enough not the first time i've seen those, there's been a set sittin in a performance shop here for years hahaha, well bump i guess, goodluck with the sale and if ya don't sell em and they end up on your hatch I wanna see that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.